Chapter 3

Sonia's P.O.V

So here we 4 are, sitting on the floor of my living room(we could've sat on the couch but that would be too obvious), watching Percy Jackson for the hundredth time in our lives. It really is a very good movie. It had been like 15 minutes till the movie started that the doorbell rang.

"Must be pizza. I'll go get it." I announced.

"Wait I'll come with you." Melissa offered.

I opened the door to a middle aged man with a well-built figure. 

"You ordered pizza ma'am?" The delivery  boy asked.

"Yeah thanks. Here, and keep the change." I said handing him the money.

"Thank You." and with that he rode off on his bike.

"Come on Mel.  Hey what's wrong?" I asked the drooling brunette.

"That guy was HOT!!"

"Yeah he's gone now so shut your mouth before you eat a fly." I said.

"You're cruel." She whined.

By the time we went back to the room Percy had already taken the first gem. Despite of memorizing every single line of this movie by now, Melissa made us rewind to the part where Annabeth and Percy have a sword fight. Like seriously? 

*Time skip*

By now we had finished four movies and five rounds of popcorn. Too much for girls eh?

"I want more popcorn." Crystal whined.

"It's 3 o clock in the morning, go get it yourself you hungry freak." Jessica commented.

"No I went the last time. It's your turn now." Crystal fought back.

"No honey it's your turn."

Both of them went on about whose gonna go for the popcorn while Melissa was half sleeping and half watching the movie on the floor. These guys never fail to make my day. 

Just then, my phone went off. I got a text message. Who would text me at this hour? I picked it up and saw it was the same unknown number from before. Only this time the text wasn't blank.

"Sonia Khatama" was all it said

This was really weird with a capital W. I was angry now. I called the number again to check who this idiot freak was. But no one picked up. I decided to text the person.

"Hello Mr.mysterious guy. What do you want?"

But I didn't get a reply. Ok that is it. One more message from this person and I'm going to the police.

"Ahh umfgh Sonia help." Crystal was pulling my arm dragging me out of my thoughts. I directed my gaze towards her and what did I see? Jessica was sitting on her while she was lying on her back. Plus she had a pillow to her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Aren't they adorable.

"Jess you're gonna kill her." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh don't worry I got this. I learned it in Yoga how to sabotage a person and not kill them." She made a hero sign. Really? Yoga taught that now?

"Since when do they teach such things in yoga? And get off of me you're crushing me." Crystal was struggling to get free.

Melissa had passed out by now and I was staring at my phone screen with still no message received. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter I know. Update coming real soon. Love ya.