Chapter 17

Sonia's P.O.V:

After Andrew left me alone and after I recovered from the harsh treatment, I picked up my bag and checked it. Everything was still in it as I left it. Except only my phone was taken. Well I didn't really think they'd leave it there.

I took out my English textbooks and started to study. After about 20 minutes I got confused on one point. Scanning my whole textbook and self made notes I realized that the point wouldn't be cleared without research. As I didn't have my phone or any laptop and I needed internet connection, I groaned and threw my head back. There was no way I was gonna beg Andrew for a gadget. Then it hit me. Drew.

I got up from my bed and went out of my room. Walking down the hall I saw two rooms. One to my left and one to my right. Dammit. Which one of them was supposed to be Drew's? Taking a deep breath I turned to my right. I knocked lightly on the door. Please be Drew please be Drew.

"Come in" a deep husky voice replied. I mentally did a victory dance and entered in.

"I thought it was you. Andrew would never knock before entering" he smiled at me widely.

"Yeah sorry for disturbing. I needed bit help" I said

"What is it love?" He asked now sitting up on his bed.

"Umm you guys took my phone and I don't even have my laptop. And I need to do some research for a test tomorrow. And I didn't wanna ask Andrew for it" I said in a bit pleading voice. Damn life.

"I see. You can use my laptop. But I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you as you know we can't trust you" yeah right. I mentally rolled my eyes.

He took his laptop and followed me to my room. There he placed it in the bed and sat on the couch in a position he could easily watch me and the screen of the laptop. I started up google and typed in the 'Rulers of England'. This took me back to the time where I was studying with Damian in his grandparents' bakery.

*flashback*

"Damian stop it" I said laughing out

"You started it" he grinned back.

We were studying hard and I got bored. So I decided it would be funny to throw a glass of icy cold water down his spine while he wasn't looking. And in turn, he was trying to rub melted chocolate on my face.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" I said still in laughter.

"No no no. Sorry won't do. Say that Damian is the best friend a person could ask for" he said grinning.

"Whaat? No" I laughed out

"As you wish" he shrugged and kept on rubbing chocolate on my face

"Ok ok I'll say it" I said giving up

He ceased his acts and raised an eyebrow as if waiting for me to fulfill my promise.

"Damian is a really good friend" I said

"Well not the same as I said but I'll buy it" he said grinning like an idiot.

*flashback ended*

I didn't know how wide I was smiling until two fingers snapped in front of me.

"Earth to Sonia? Earth to Sonia"

"Uhh yeahh" I said looking at him.

"Where'd you get lost? You've been starting at this Ruler since the last 10 minutes and I don't think he's handsome enough to grab your attention like that" he said pointing to the screen.I couldn't help but laugh a bit