Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guyz there is a picture of Sonia above. Just imagine her with blue eyes :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Sonia's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room on the side of my window. My friends had already left this morning and now I'm alone in this whole house. Not that I'm complaining, I'm kinda use to the fact that I live alone now. 

It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon and the blue clear sky just attracted me so much at this moment. I remember my mother and I use to go out every weekend.It didn't really matter where we went. As long as I was with her, anything and anywhere would do.

*flashback*

It was Saturday and mom had promised me to go the park.

"Mom Mom hurry. I wanna see the birds before they run away."

"Birds don't run dear. They fly. They clap their wings and go along the wind."

"Mom. I wish I could fly too. Then both of us would be above everything."

"It's good to dream big my child. But always remember that you are never alone. There is always someone who cares for you weather secretly or not. And you have to care about them too. Don't ever think of yourself alone. The people who abandon someone loving and caring only for himself is worse than scum."

"But Mom, didn't dad abandon us to go for his nation only?"

"No dear, he is always with you" She placed her hand on my heart and said,"Your father is watching you at all times. He is right over here with you. You may not know but he will always be with you. And so will I."

"Mom look the birds. let's go. Hurry."

"Slow down Sonia. I can't run as fast as you can." She laughed.

"Hurry mom hurry."

*end of flashback*

I hadn't realized I was crying until a salty tear reached my lips. I wiped it away and looked at the sky. People would say that my mother always used to advise me things about life and never let me really enjoy life. But I think whatever she taught me in her life is the reason I'm still able to survive in this world alone. She taught me how to stay strong and never depend on someone else. Sometimes I think that my mother knew she wasn't gonna live very long. That's why she taught me what I should know. 

I didn't really let the depression I have come into my life. I needed to be brave and focus on my life in order to live a good one. And at times of depression like these, one thing always cheered me up. 

Singing.

Singing was like my favorite thing to do. I sing a lot. In the kitchen, in my room. I sing whenever I get a chance to. But I only don't sing in public. Call it fear, call it shame. But I don't sing in public because I think my voice should be used when really needed. Not to amuse people but to cheer up people. People like me. I sang in front of my friends of course, but no one else. 

My voice is one thing I have always been proud about. I got my voice from my voice from my mother and I knew it was beautiful.

So I did what I wanted to. I picked up my guitar and started singing. I started singing Pray by Justin Bieber.

I just can't sleep tonight
Knowing that things ain't right.
It's in the papers, it's on the TV, it's everywhere that I go:
Children are crying,
Soldiers are dying,
Some people don't have a home.

But I know there's sunshine beyond that rain.
I know there's good times beyond that pain.
Hey, can you tell me how I can make a change?

I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and pray.
I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and pray.

I lose my appetite
Knowing kids starve tonight.
Am I a sinner
'Cause half my dinner
Is still there on my plate?
Ooh, I got a vision to make a difference.
And it's starting today.

'Cause I know there's sunshine beyond that rain.
I know there's good times beyond that pain.
Heaven, tell me I can make a change.

I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and pray.
I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and...

I pray for the broken-hearted.
I pray for the life not started.
I pray for all the lungs not breathing.
I pray for all the souls that need a break.
Can you give 'em one today?

I just can't sleep tonight.
Can someone tell me how to make a change?

I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and pray.
I close my eyes and I can see a better day.
I close my eyes and I pray.

I pray.
I pray.

I close my eyes and pray.

I put my guitar aside. Yeah now I feel quite better. Anyone who would listen to me would think I'm a love maniac(if that's even a word) or a super depressed person because I always either sing love songs, or sad songs. But to be honest, I just sing a song I like no matter what type it is.

I was gonna go downstairs to eat something when my phone went off. I picked it up and it was a call from the Mysterious guy. Freaking out just a bit, I summed up courage and answered the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"You have a really beautiful voice you know." 

It was a thick British accent of a man. But forget that, what he just said is something to really freak out about. 

"Who are you?" My voice came out shakier than I expected.

"That I can't tell you right now. But you'll figure out soon."

"Are you spying on me?" I asked with a little anger in my voice. Still on phone, I checked out my window to find someone. No one. I shut the window and closed the blinds.

"Relax honey I'm no one to be afraid of. I would never hurt you." He said

"Who are you and what do you want from me? Why are spying on me?" This time I asked with a stubborn voice.

"Hey calm down. Like I said I won't hurt you. I would never. And don't try to find me here and there. I'm not in your reach."

"I'm gonna tell the cops you know" I tried to threaten him. He only chuckled. 

"It's of no use. I haven't harmed you in any way. In fact, I'm looking out for you. I want your safety." He spoke

"My safety!? What do I need safety from? You know what? Forget that. Just tell me who you are."

"All in good time love. All in good time."

And with that, the line went dead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know this chapter sucks but I'm really tired and wanted to do an update now. Forgive me for being boring. but this mysterious guy will be playing a major role in this story.

Oh and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks