Chapter 5

Sonia's P.O.V

*Monday morning*

My alarm rang with a loud and irritating sound. Ahh!! I got up and shut up my alarm. Somebody please remind me why I set up such an irritating alarm. I'm not even a heavy sleeper. I checked the time and it was 7:30 am. So I got 30 minutes to get ready and leave for college.

I hopped out of bed and went to the shower. That's when I remembered something from yesterday. Someone is constantly watching me at all times. The creepy idea of not having enough privacy was quite disturbing. 

Before entering the shower, I locked the door carefully. Then I pulled the shower curtains close. I was a bit satisfied but not completely. I took a shower as fast as I could and wrapped a towel around my body. 

Now to select what to wear. I walked into my walk in closet where I keep all my clothes, shoes and accessories. After thinking for like 7 minutes, I decided on a black floral top and white jeans. I took out my white joggers and slipped them into my feet. I let my long chocolate brown hair down in its natural waves. I don't to much makeup so I just applied some lip gloss to finish the touch. Checking the time it was 7:55. Shit I'm gonna be late. I took one last glance at the mirror and headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen, stuffed my phone into my pocket, slung my bag over my shoulder and rushed to my car making sure to lock the door. 

I was driving towards my college when I saw a boy in a hoodie sitting at a bench near the bus stand. I hadn't seen him before in town. Nothing unusual but he was the only person sitting there. This place was always filled with people waiting for the bus. I couldn't see his face properly because it was hid by the oversize hood he was wearing. I wanted to ignore him thinking he may be anybody just visiting the place but I constantly felt his gaze on me. Even sitting inside my car I could feel him staring right towards me. Which was quite insane and impossible.

I parked my car in the parking lot of our college and rushed inside before the starting bell rang. Making it just in time, I saw my friend Lola waiting for me at my locker.

"Hey Sonia. You are just in time like always." She said in her American accent.

"Haha sorry again" I replied catching my breath.

Me and Lola share our first classes. Sometimes we even have the second class together. That's why we go to them together every morning. She was a short but cute American girl who came to England to study.

I took out my books of Science from my locker since it was our first class. The starting bell rang and all the students hurried to their classrooms leaving the corridor empty.

Entering my class, I took a seat in the middle while Lola sat in front of me. Our teacher Mr.Henry entered the class with a usual smile on his face.

"Good Morning class. I hope you all are fine today."

"Yes Sir." We all said in unison.

"Today we have a new student with us that will be joining this college. I hope you all are kind and friendly to him." He announced.

That's when a tall, handsome boy entered the class. He had jet black hair that were messed up, onyx eyes and a muscular body. He was wearing a grey T-shirt with black jeans. He looked quite smart though.

"Class this is Andrew Williams. He will be studying with us from now on." Mr. Henry said.

" Oh My God he's so cute." Lola whispered back to me.

I just gave her a funny look.

Andrew searched the whole class and that is when his eyes landed on me. He held my gaze for about 30 seconds with a straight face and then looked away.

"Andrew why don't you take a seat and we will continue with our class."

Andrew sat right next to me as that was the only empty seat in the whole class. I gave him a friendly smile which he returned.

"Hi I'm Sonia."

"Andrew." He smiled back.

Mr. Andrew started teaching about atoms and this time I made sure to pay attention.

________________________________________________________________________________

The class went by quite fast. Before I knew the bell rang and Mr.Henry dismissed the class.

"Hey Sonia let's go to the gym" Lola said indicating our next class was gym.

"Yeah I'll meet you there. Just let me put my books away."

"Yeah kay." She said already speeding off.

I threw my books into the locker and was gonna walk towards the gym when I saw Andrew walking towards me.

"Hey Sonia could you help me out a bit. I'm new here so don't really know much."

"Yeah sure where you headed?" I asked

"To the gym." He replied 

"Well come on that's where I'm going." I said already running towards it.

Looking back I saw Andrew running right behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo What do u think??? 

Vote and Comment please.