Chapter 9

Hey guyz there is a picture of Andrew right above....

________________________________________________________________________________

Sonia's P.O.V:

Aghh!!! I woke up with a jolt. What happened? I got up from the floor and rubbed my back. I realized I had just fallen out of the bed. I sat on it and remembered what had happened earlier today. The unknown number. How on earth did I talk to him and feel so comfortable? Why did I sing for him? What the hell is going on in my life? I just don't get it. Ahh I just wanna run away from here. I wanna go somewhere I can be alone. With absolutely no stress at all. But of course that's not gonna happen. 

the most shocking thing was that I called him Sasken. No! I couldn't have done that.

Sasken was the name of my elder brother, Even with a 5 years age gap between us, I could always talk to him as if he were my age. Sasken was the father I never had. He cared for me, pampered me, but at the same time, trained me. He taught me how to be brave and strong. He told me that I need to know how to live on my own. It was as if he knew what was coming.

Just like me, Sasken didn't believe my father's death was just a murder. He knew there was more to it, so he started investigating the case himself. He worked night and day to become a lawyer and was almost there in finding out what really happened when he got a call. A call saying they found who killed our father.

Even after all those years, I still remember how happy he was while leaving the house. He hugged my mother and told me to take care of her until he came back. He promised to come back with a big box of chocolates for me.

Mother and I waited the whole night for him. The whole night, there was no sign of Sasken at the door.  And in the morning, we received a call saying that Sasken was killed in a car crash on the way home. The police were convinced that it was an attempted murder, but could never find out who did it.

I felt so betrayed. First, my father, then, my brother. And even if my mother was devastated, she still held on tight to me, only to be taken away a few years later as well. But still, there was something inside me that told me Sasken was still alive. That he would come back. Because they never found a body. 

I walked up to the window of my room and watched the sunset. It was a breathtaking view. Just what I needed at this moment.

I usually go to places with a beautiful landscape. Such beautiful creations of God tells me that my worries are so small in front of this immense universe. And that one way or another they are all gonna be solved someday. 

I walked back into my room and checked the time. It was 5:30 pm already and I hadn't even touched my homework. Good going, Sonia. NOT!  I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. But of course, my stomach didn't agree with me. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a Nutella. Someone remind me to go shopping tomorrow. 

After my little snack, I went into my living room and plopped down on the couch. I opened my math textbook and started on some equations.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was almost done with my homework, projects, and after studies when I heard the bell ring. I looked at the time and it was 10 pm. Who would come here at this hour? Couldn't be any of my friends because they usually just show up on weekends. The bell rang again and I got to my feet. Geez, patience. I went up to the door and looked through the peeping hole. What I saw was someone I could never expect. 

Andrew Williams was outside my door. What was he doing here? How did he know where I lived? Questions running in my mind when he gave another bell. Should I open it? Oh come on Sonia what are you being afraid of? This is your house and no one can harm you here.