Chapter 1

Sonia's P.O.V

The ending bell of class woke me out of my dreams. I checked the time and the class was already over. Shit.

 I zoomed out again. This had happened the third time past this whole week. I really need to get thoughts out of my mind during lectures.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sonia Khatama. I am an A straight student at the Lincoln College of England. Well that is what I want to keep on being for which I have to stop zooming out of lectures. I have long chocolate brown hair and blue eyes. I am 18 years old and an average height of 5'2. 

Coming back to reality, I picked up my bag and walked out of the empty class. I had about half an hour before my next class. I checked my phone. It notified me with 3 text messages and one missed call. I opened my text messages. One of them was from one of my best friends Jessica. 

It said to text her ASAP. Well she will have to wait for my classes to end. One more was from my other best friend Melissa saying that she will be waiting for me at Jessica's place. I guess Jessica wanted to say the same thing. We have a girl's night whenever and wherever we can to patch up as we all study in different colleges. 

The missed call was from an unknown number. The 3rd text was from the same number. I opened but it was just a blank text. The idea kinda cheeped me out a bit but I didn't bother to call back to check who it was because I had to do some things before my next class started. Yeah, I am not at all concerned about my safety. 

I went to my locker and put my books inside. Once I was done, I shut it close and screamed when I saw a person standing right next to me.

"Damian! You scared me." I said regaining from the mini shock I just had. 

"Haha. sorry. didn't really mean to."

Damian was my class fellow from English. We have been studying together since two years now but didn't really talk a lot to each other. He was a nerd but was quite cute. Just saying! 

"Um did you need something?" I asked

"Uh actually yeah. You remember the English notes Mr.Arnold gave you last week to circulate around the class? I wasn't feeling well that day and had to skip the class so i didn't get them. Could you give me yours so i can take a copy of them?" He oh so politely asked.

"Uh yeah just a sec." I said opening my locker.

I handed the notes to him.

"Thanks." He said. "I'll give you them back tomorrow."

"Yeah Ok." I smiled. He was about to leave when i stopped him.

"Damian? Um listen, could you do me a favor?" I asked willingly.

"Yeah sure. Speak up."

"I kinda zoomed out of Mr. Arnold's class today so I don't know a word he said. Could you gimme your notes to copy?"

"Sure here you are." I took them and copied them down immediately. 

"Thanks a lot. Now i won't have to worry about the hard test he announced today." I said feeling relieved.

"Yeah he really is a hard ass you know." He said making quite a face. 

"Let's just hope for the best." With that, we went our  ways.

I checked my schedule. My next class was Math. Ohh heads up Sonia. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sooo this was chapter 1. How was it? Not too good I know. But I am trying. If you have any suggestions regarding this story do tell me in the comments. THANK YOU!!!!