Chapter 21

Andrew's P.O.V:

She shouldn't be doing this. Dammit she shouldn't even be out of her room at this time of the night. The security cameras showed me her every move. Did she really think it would be this easy to escape? I got her after 5 years of continuous struggling for crying out loud. No way was I gonna let her leave. Especially not this easily. Did she think so low of me? That I would take such minimum measures in order to keep her safe in my fucking house? I watched patiently as she climbed down the stairs. To her I was sound asleep in my room. To me. Well let's leave out where I am for the time being. As if she knew her plan too well, she quietly yet carefully started to move towards the basement. The place I kept her the first time she entered this house. Not really the place I wanted to introduce to her on her first day here, but I had to show her some control. A series of delicious punishments went through my mind. Oh baby what I'm gonna do to you. I observed as it took her some time to make out the combination. After trying for about 5 minutes, I knew she was gonna get it. Now was my cue to take care of my little mischievous kitten. I hopped out of my master chair and went out of my favorite room locking it carefully behind me.

Sonia's P.O.V:

Fear. That was all I could feel right now. I have had many scary moments in my life. But never have I ever had a person look at me with such anger. And still, I was trying to keep up a straight face in order not to show my fear to him.

"What do you think you're doing!?" He shouted at me causing me to jump.

"Trying to escape this hell hole" damn Sonia. So you really have a death wish?

The next thing I know is that I'm slammed against the wall with a fearceful growl. His claws holding tight my collar and knuckles digging into my flesh. I winced in pain and he didn't seem to take notice.

"Did you think it would be THAT easy?! Did you think I'll let you go?!" His eyes were fuming with rage. I could see red in them. Not being able to say a word, I put my hands on his trying to losen his grip, only to be treated with more pain. He threw me to the hard cold ground. A kick landed on me. Then another. Then another. A punch. All I could hear was my screaming and begging for him to stop. And him having no mercy was just making it all worse. I don't know how long that torture continued. Not that I could pay attention to any other thing. But one thing I knew all along this torture, was that Andrew was enjoying it. Every single part of it. He was a heartless monster who found pleasure in my pain. I could faintly see a smirk on his face while he was beating the hell oit of me. After God knows how many merciless hours, Andrew roughly picked me up causing me to scream in pain. I was dragged by my hair out of the basement and into another dark room down the hall. I didn't know there really existed another room here but damn who cares? Wait a minute. He had this all planned. He knew I would go against his rules, so he had this room specially for me. I greatly feared what was coming for me next. I really don't think I can take more. He threw me into the room roughly. It was dark and cold. So cold the walls and ground resembled Andrew's nature. They surely did belong to him. Not being able to stand up I fell onto the cold ground. My head was spinning and black dots began invading my vision.

"You're gonna stay here until you learn your lesson!" Were the last words I heard before everything went black.

_____________________________________________________

Pain. That was all I could feel. Though my body had gone numb by the continuous blows I took, I still felt it all. I don't know how long I had been here. Minutes, hours or days. But I sure know it's been a long time. A long time since I've eaten, a long time since I've drank anything. My body doesn't even have the strength to move a muscle. Slowly the pain in my body resides. Or it never really went. My rib cage hurt. My backbone seemed greatly effected and my head felt like a hammer pounding on it. I couldn't breathe properly indicating my lungs took blows too. How on earth could someone be so cruel? He surely is a psychopath who needs help.