Episode 6: The Sucky Outdoors

Chris
Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome.The Killer Bass struggled a bit to find some talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness knocked out Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather. So Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Even though Heather was pretty brutal towards Gwen, it was Justin who was voted off the island, for some reason... Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on Total Drama Island.
------

Chris
"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor-survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive... just joking. All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh... and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility. Well, off you go."

Leshawna
"Did he say there are bears up in here?"

Owen
"I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle."

Izzy
"Oh, this one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage.
He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth, and it looked like blood and guts. It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat, Simba.
But it turned out he was just lost  for a week."

(Y/N)
"We should get going."

------

Duncan
"Has anyone seen tweedle -dum and tweedle idiot?"

Courtney
"Not since we left camp."

(Y/N)
"I'll go look for them."

D.J.
"You sure you want to go out there?"

(Y/N)
"Yeah, I'll be right back."

          I had been walking around for almost an hour when I heard some footsteps.

(Y/N)
"Uh, h-hello?"

Random Dude
"Sah dude, did you order a large pepperoni pizza?"

(Y/N)
"No... uh, but I know w-who did! I can take it to them i-if you want..."

Random Dude
"Alright cool. Thanks, brah."

(Y/N)
"No problem. Brah."

          Well, I couldn't find the girls, but hey free pizza!

------

D.J.
"Did you find them?"

(Y/N)
"No... but I got a pizza!"

Geoff
"Cool, we can eat while we finish setting up camp."

------

Geoff
"Wow, you pitch a tent like a guy... I-I mean you're not all girly about getting dirty and stuff."

Bridgette
"Gee. Thanks."

Duncan
"What's for dinner, woman I'm starving."

Courtney
"I hope you don't expect me to dignify that with a response."

(Y/N)
"Bitch, you just ate a pizza."