Episode 18: That's off the Chain!

Chris
Last time on Total Drama Island. In a challenge of Hide and Seek, campers had to avoid capture by (Y/N) or join her guerrilla tactics to tag fellow campers. Some had weak hiding spots, while others won invincibility. Meanwhile, with some subtle nudging, the guys convinced Owen to stay loyal to their alliance. Even without lovesick Geoff's help, the guys banished Bridgette. So it was Geoff who paid a hefty price for staying loyal to his girl. Man, that stinks, Geoff, and so did she. Will the guys ever trust Geoff again? Will the girls form an alliance? Will I be stuck hosting reality TV for the rest of my life? Find out on this episode of Total Drama Island.

------

Chris
"Morning, campers! Your next challenge awaits you at the Arts and Crafts center."

------

Chris
"Welcome to the Arts and Crafts center."

Duncan
"More like the Arts and Crap center."

Chris
"Yeah... It used to be an outhouse, but now it's where Chef parks his road hog. Which brings us to your next challenge Building your own wheels."

Owen
"Hot rods! Yes! Awesome! Give me five! Woo-hoo! Woo hoo. Woo..."

Chris
"You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot."

Owen
"Bicycles! Less awesome, but still good, right?"

Chris
"Once you've collected the basics, trick them out any way you want using props from the Arts and Crafts center. Best design win. And to prove I'm a nice guy, I'm even throwing in a bike manual."

Heather
"Ew! It's furry!"

Izzy
"Cool! Mold spores!"

Heather
"Freak. We get first dibs."

------

Chef
"So what are we doin now?"

Chris
"Waters nice."

(Y/N)
"Cool. finally get to ride some waves."

Chef
"Where'd you learn to surf?"

(Y/N)
"Oh, um. Well, this guy I used to... date. He taught me last summer."

Chris
"Date as in boyfriend?"

(Y/N)
"Used to as in ex."

Chef
"So he taught you how to surf?"

(Y/N)
"Yeah. He worked at this hotel, Surfers Paradise Ridgemount Resort."

Chef
"Sunset Beach right?"

(Y/N)
"Yup. That's the one."

Chris
"What's his name."

Chef
"Chris."

(Y/N)
"B-Broseph."

Chef
"Man, would you calm down. All up in the kids business."

Chris
"What? I'm just... looking out for the youth."

Chef
"Since when do you care about youth?"

Chris
"She's a different youth!"

          The bickering continued between the boys until Chris threw a temper tantrum and stomped off to get the boards.