Episode 19: Hook, Line & Screamer

*⬆️Plz watch that video⬆️* 😩👌🏽

Chris
Previously on Total Drama Island. Campers had to build their own hot wheels in a motocross challenge to race for invincibility. There were big winners and big time losers. And there was even some wicked, off the track motocross stunts. But in the end, it was Heather who crossed the finish line and double crossed Lindsay by destroying her bike and their alliance, proving Heather really is a backstabbing user who'll do anything to win. Lindsay ultimately lost the race and the challenge, which meant goodbye to Lindsay and her luxury luggage. Who will be the next winner? Who will be the next loser? Who will renew my contract for next season? All these mind-probing questions revealed on this episode of Total Drama Island.

------

(Y/N)
"T-tell me why w-w-we're watching this again?"

Chris
"Well we didn't finish it last time because someone got too handsy."

(Y/N)
"You say it like I was the one."

Chris
"[Laughs] You don't have to be scared."

(Y/N)
"I'm not scared I can handle myself! Can we watch something else? I think Drake and Josh is on..."

Chris
"Oh Ms. I Can Handle Myself can't handle some mindless guts and gore?"

(Y/N)
"I can handle it! I wouldn't have any problems if this was a real life situation."

Chris
"You think you could beat Psycho Killers ass?"

(Y/N)
"No, I know I could."

Chris
"That gives me an idea..."

------

~*Two Nights Later*~

Duncan
"Hey, yo, Chef, where's the fire?"

. Chef jumped into the boat and spead off with Chris. Which means its my que. I run up to them bags in tow.

(Y/N)
"Wait! You guys cant leave me I... shit."

Heather
"The hell's going on?"

(Y/N)
"Theres- n-nothing."

Duncan
"What do you mean nothing? There's something going on and yo-"

(Y/N)
"Look I don't have time to argue I... I need to go."

. I run before Duncan gets a chance to say anything else, leaving my bag behind. Owen opens my bag finding a newspaper and a knife.

Owen
"Escaped psycho killer on the loose. Be on the lookout for a man wearing a hockey mask with a hooked hand and carrying a chainsaw."

Izzy
"Ha, ha. He's on the loose!"

Heather
"Oh, come on! They don't expect us to fall for this. Scary movie followed by hasty exit, followed by strategically placed lame prop?"

D.J.
"I don't know. They looked pretty spooked."

Heather
"P-lease. It's all part of their little stunt to freak us out."

Owen
"If this was a stunt, would Chris leave behind his hair gel?"

Gwen
"Whoa. This is for real."