Episode 13: X-Treme Torture

Chris
Last time on Total Drama Island. The twelve surviving campers were put through Master Chief Hatchets brutal boot camp. Duncan was the first to be sent to the brig by major harshness for disorderly conduct... Shocker. But what was a surprise was when By-The-Book Courtney smuggled food to P.O.W. Duncan. The two proceeded to pull a B -and- E to steal some P.B. &J. And ended up K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Leshawna won her stripes for the Gophers. And the Bass felt flushed out what two members of their team got the boot which in hindsight seems a bit unfair. But a promise is a promise so there will be an accommodation for this 'misfortune'. Will it be a benefit for the Bass? The hell if I know, but it will be for me. And isn't that what really matters in life? This week the campers are pushed to the X- Treme! Who will crack under the pressure? Find out right now on Total Drama Island.

------

. About 30 minutes after we were dropped of at the 'Playa de Loser', Chris brought the boat back around to take me back to camp.

------

Chris
"Incoming!!!"

(Y/N)
"You sure its okay to fly this low?"

Chris
"Yes! I can't wait to get my pilots license!"

(Y/N)
"... What?"

. The plain came to a sudden stop, not before destroying the outhouse though. I had to lay low inside of the plain while Chris explained today's challenge. No one knew I was back yet.

Chris
"Just flexing your muscles for today's X- Treme sports challenge!"

Gwen
"Uh, it's too early for this."

Chris
"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, X- Treme sofa bed skydiving! Contestants will plumme- uh, skydive to awaiting sofa bed target below. Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet and using these."

. He said, tossing them some raggedy looking parachutes.

Chris
"Our lucky contestants are Trent and D.J."

Trent
"Sure. Why not? You know what they say on Blackcomb mountain, bro? Best glimpse of heaven's on the way into hell. Let's do this."

D.J.
"Yeah. Ugh. Sure. Bring it on."

Chris
"Not so fast, because, the second challenge of the day is X- Treme rodeo moose riding! Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for 8 seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

Leshawna
"That stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home."

Chris
"It's your lucky day, Leshawna. You're riding for Gophers and Geoff you'll ride for Bass."

Owen
"He doesn't look too bucky to me."

Chris
"And the final challenge, X- Treme Seadoo water skiing! Contestants will water ski a race course grabbing as many flags they can before crossing the finish line while a member of the opposing team drives the Seadoo."

Heather
"How can we water ski without water?"

Chris
"It's really hard. Check it out."

. I see Chef zoom in from around the corner and crash straight into a tree. It makes me wonder... is this what I just signed up for?