Episode 16: Search & Do Not Destroy

Just before we begin

————————————

Chris

Last time on Total Drama Island, the teams were dissolved, leaving each and every camper to look out for number one. And just to add a little more drama to the mix, Izzy returned for more fun. The campers were made to suffer all manner of abuse in the "No Pain, No Game" challenge. In a deft display of log rolling, a grisly got a piranha haircut winning the grand prize for Leshawna. Now that the campers are forced to fend for themselves, who will be selfless, who will be selfish, and who will eat shellfish? Stay tuned for the most thrilling episode yet on Total Drama Island.

------

Chris
"Arr, mateys, meet me in the amphitheater in 5 minutes and I'll tell ye about today's challenge."

(Y/N)
"Eeeeeeeeeee, I'm so excited!"

Chris
"What's got you in such a good mood?"

(Y/N)
"It's a pirate-themed challenge. It'll be like Pirates of the Caribbean! I'm gonna make so many references..."

------

Chris
"Well, my little, scallywags, have we got an adventure in store for ye?"

Geoff
"What's under the sheet?"

Chris
"All in good time laddie. Who here has a hankerin' for a good old-fashioned treasure hunt?"

Gwen
"Hmm..."

Chris
"Now this treasure hunts got a twist, mateys. What you're looking for isn't hidden, and it isn't treasure."

Duncan
"If there's no treasure, then what's with the eyepatch and the plastic parrot?"

Chris
"Arr, shiver me timbers. Good question, me boy. You're looking for keys to a treasure chest. Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you, landlubbers. And one of these chests will even give you invincibility! Har- har! Now come round and pull a clue out of this bucket or you'll have to walk the plank... These cluse will tell ye, where your key be stowed."

Owen
"Uh- bear?"

(Y/N)
"I was hoping you'd get that one, dude."

Chris
"Haha, Chefs fridge, nice. I hear he brushes it daily for fingerprints... That there is the septic tank for the washrooms... All you scallywags, go find your keys and bring them back by 6:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time to open up the chest and get your loot. Fare thee well, young scallywags. Now get to it!"