Episode 10: If You Cant Take the Heat...

Chris
Last time on Total Drama Island our competitors became hunters and the hunted. Owens game was way off and when he finally caught 'wind' of his prey, he totally 'blew it'. And Cody made a new friend who quickly beat the crap out of him. Can anyone say "Medivac?" In a weird and strangely watchable twist Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, and Heather turned their paintball guns on each other. It was a full-on wrestle for dominance within the females of the Gopher squad and the Gophers were sent to the bonfire. In the end, however, it was Cody who got the shaft. The Gophers are still the underdogs. Can they bounce back or is their goose finally cooked? Find out tonight on Total Drama Island.

------

Chris
"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward. The losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning, a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there."

(Y/N)
"We could totally do something Italian with these."

Duncan
"Hello, head chef."

(Y/N)
"Sweet! Let's get movin'.

We got all of our ingredients from the truck then made our way to the kitchen with the Gophers. Once there I give everyone their tasks.

We have three courses. Lets split up 2 on appetizer, 3 on entree, and 2 on dessert."

D.J.
"I know how to make pasta sauce."

Bridgette
"I know how to boil pasta."

Geoff
"I can make meatballs! What do you say Bridge?"

Bridgette
"Uh. Okay."

Harold
"Me and Sadie can rock the antipasto. I'm like a black belt when it comes to cutting cheese."

(Y/N)
"Lovely. That leaves Duncan and Courtney on dessert."

Courtney
"Oh, no. No way."

Geoff
"Come on, Courtney, for the team."

Courtney
"Fine. Only cause I want to win."

Duncan
"By the way, Geoff, did you take care of that little thing?"

Geoff
"Oh, right. Uh... Be right back."

(Y/N)
"Just what exactly do you plan on doing?"

Duncan
"When the time comes, you'll see."

It didn't take long for that time to come. D.J. "accidentally" spilled a whole pot of water on Harold.

Harold
"Hey! Smooth move, Dork-ahontas."

Geoff
"Oh, bummer. Better go change, dude."

(Y/N)
"You guys are horrible."

Duncan
"What He deserves it."

Bridgette
"Deserves it for what?"

D.J.
"Dudes always leaving his dirty gitch on the floor."

Harold
"Okay, who took all my shorts?"

Chris
"Three hours and cou-
Dear lord, why doesn't he have any pants on?"