Episode 14: Brunch of Disgustingness

Chris
Last time on Total Drama Island. A note from a secret admirer got Gwen and Bridgette up in each others business. D.J. accidentally knocked his boy, Trent, off the airplane, sending him deep into the Earth's crust. Leshawna showed everybody how to hang on for dear life on the moose ride. Harold showed himself to be an ace flycatcher until he caught sight of Heathers... unmentionables, causing him to crash his wave right off the island, but not without a little canoodling time with the fair Leshawna. And now let's see what's in store for our campers on this week's episode of Total Drama Island.

------

Trent
"What? No breakfast?"

Chris
"Oh, don't worry, bro. There will be plenty of food later on."

. That made him and Chef go into a fit of laughter. They didn't tell me what we were doing today so I didn't get what was so funny. Leshawna asked them why they were laughing, which only made them laugh more.

Leshawna
"You know what's going on?"

(Y/N)
"They only told me the name of the challenge."

Chris
"Congratulations to the remaining 10 campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode."

Geoff
"We got the power, yeah!"

Chris
"The two teams will become one next week. But, first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will be moved to the Bass cabin. This weeks challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes. After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge and then, you'll have a... bite to eat. Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off. It's all for reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!"

------

Chris
"It's time for today's challenge."

Leshawna
"Uh, where's breakfast at?"

Chris & Chef
[Laugh]

Heather
"Stop doing that!"

Chris
"Let's just tell them. Today's challenge is The Brunch of Disgustingness! You'll be getting a 9-course meal. Each member of your team must finish each dish. You will not know if the dish is grosser than the last, not as gross or just as gross, just that it will likely be gross."

Chef
"Tell them what they'll get if they win, Chris!"

Chris
"The winning team spends 2 days at a local 5-star resort where they'll be pampered, eat gourmet nosh and be given antibiotics against anything they may have caught while participating in this challenge. The losing team will go hungry tonight and spend the next 2 days here, on Total Drama Island... with Chef..."

Heather
"We are going to win this challenge."

------

Leshawna
"Take a whiff boys, cause all I smell I'd victory for me and my girl."

Owen
"I'll eat anything. Even my gitch if I have to. Will I have to?"

Chris
"Let's begin the challenge. First, some hors-d'oeuvres."

. Me and Chef brought the plates to the tables. I'd be supervising the girls and Chef the guys.