9 "story tell"

→ CURRENTLY PLAYING -

MY PAGE :: NCT DREAM

heaving such a deep sigh while holding upon seon's door and a smile creeped, showing all the happiness there is inside as i slides open the door, which caught her attention.

she turned back to her books while i closed the door behind, walking towards her with the smile i have always shown when i'm with her. 

" hey seon " i greeted with a smile, she closed the books in-front and smiled back. It made me relieve somehow that she responded.

" ajusshi, are we close? " she uttered with her confused face tilted to the side.

eventually a cough came out " aj-ajusshi? "

" yes, we are close and i mean like, really- really close" i gestured the words with full action " btw just call me jaemin " a sly grin appeared with a wink at the end.

" did jine gave that book? " i asked, pointing towards the books in her grip.

" ohh this, yeah. to kill some time " she shrugged, making her usual face gesture, which made me laugh and she twitch in confused. " but, the words are quite hard cause i'm still revising " she added, pouting.

" want me to read it for you? " i exclaimed as she lit happy with my statement.

" can you? "

" of course " i said sarcastically " do you want to read at the park? you usually read there " i added.

" really? but i haven't tried walking yet " she pouted, showing her long face.

" i'll borrow the wheelchair for you " i shuttered and ran out the room to the vip service counter. Bringing back a wheelchair in my hand " tada " i surprised.

" come, i'll help you " i uttered as i helped lay her lap on the wheelchair, i grunt a bit by pushing her onto it, and her face was plushing red.

" fuh, lets go then " i huffed, gripping the pushing handle out the room and on the way to the park.

***

pushing the wheelchair past the patients and children roaming, smiles seen within, the sound of leaf rustling against the shoe , sun ray through the eyes, wind breezing around and finally arrived at our usual bench under the shady tree.

" we're here! " i squeak as she clapped happily.

" here's the book " she shrugged, passing the book onto my grip then went to take some photos in her iphone, jisung and mark gave. A smile appeared as i watched her in amazement seeing the park's scenery.

i foresee the book in my book titled ' Beauty & the Beast ' , memories pasted through the mind as the childhood times were remembered. Remembering when mom use to tell bedtime stories before tucking in. 

she grunts snapping me back to reality, flustered " what's does it tell about ? "

" this book " i nudge showing the book, she nodded. " owh, its about a coldhearted prince who refused to an old woman, whom only gave a rose for shelter. Then- " i stopped.

 " hey, no spoilers! " i shuttered as she flinched, startling by the sudden shout.

" no need to shout mister, you were the one who was spoiling " she snapped at him " just start reading "

" okay okay, i'm reading " i mumbled, turning the page at the beginning and reading it aloud. Despite her attention's on me, i got kinda nervous and sometimes flattered through the words, earning laughs from her.

while jaemin was busy reading, he didn't notice that seon was smiling all throughout the storytell " it's warm being with him " she murmured softly, which made jaemin halting from his reading.

" pardon? did you say something? " he question in clueless.

" nothingg " she shrugged, laughing it out as jaemin joins too.

-----

" why is she with him again? cant she just get lost ?! " 

- : - : - : - : -

+i love RENJUNN,
he's ma husband so dont take him oof

+herin was amazingly hot in adrenaline with jiwon and seo yeon
(totally shipping them!!)

+the 'hush' was shockingly pretty too, especially with the wind power

-xoxo eun