The Deadly Liquid.

"Keef! Keef! Gwumpy Keef! Siwo!" Katie tugged on Shiro's bangs, yanking a tuft right out, screaming for her Keef, who she understood was hurt. But there was definitely a problem. With Keith's heat signal diminishing slightly, the gladiator turned his attention to the next heat source in the room, who happened to be a father figure temporarily caring for one of his fellow paladins.

"End training sequence!" He called. The gladiator advanced. "End training sequence!" Shiro yelled again, louder. The gladiator swung his sword at Katie, still grasped tightly to Shiro's chest. "Allura! Coran! Lance? Hunk? Somebody! Help!" He screeched, ducking this way and that, avoiding the gladiator's blade in swift but shaky maneuvers around the gleaming ring. "Okay, Katie. I need you to-- Katie?" He looked down at her, cuddled close to him, with three fingers in her mouth, fast asleep. Of course. He should have known. "Quiznack." He yelled again, but this time in pain as the blunt end of the robot's saber struck his side, barely missing Katie's tiny abdomen. "Help! Somebody! Please! End training sequence! End! Now! Lance? Hunk! Anybody! I need help, NOW!  Katie's life is at risk!" Then everything went dark, and the last thing he saw was Katie falling from his arms, the last thing he heard was an earsplitting scream, and the last thing he felt was a warm liquid, soaking through his armor.