Chapter 15: The Pirate Battle

(Captain Obediah laughed evilly at Francis just when he's about to be hanged.)

Captain Obediah: "Any last words before you die?"

Francis: "Kiss my bo..." (The pirates let go and his neck got caught in the noose. He was trying so hard to get it off him, but he couldn't.)

Captain Obediah: "Finally some peace and quiet! That man will never shut up!"

Evelyn: "Tell me about it." (Suddenly, an arrow pierced the noose in slow motion and Francis fell on the ground. Turns out it was Evangeline from the ship.)

Evangeline: "Sorry to interrupt your victory, but you know that was very wrong of you, right?" (The pirates were about to attack her, but Evelyn stopped them.)

Evelyn: "Leave her be! She's mine!" (She took out her sword. Sam, Isabelle and Trevor arrived on the ship as well.)

Sam: "Kids, find a place to take cover! I'm getting Francis!" (Trevor and Isabelle went to the empty barrels.)

Trevor: "We gotta do something. We can't just sit here!"

Isabelle: "I agree! Let's use our projectiles."

Trevor: "Right!" (They took out homemade bolas to trip over pirates.)

Pirate #8: "Hey, you nasty little mice! Come here!" (He grabbed Isabelle and she screamed. Lara and Nathan were so startled, they took out their weapons.)

Nathan: "Did you hear that?"

Lara: "That sounded like Isabelle." (They thought for a second until they realized it.)

Nathan and Lara: "Isabelle!" (They ran out and Trevor stepped on his foot.)

Trevor: "Leave my sister alone!" (He wacked him with a paddle so hard, he became dizzy and kicked him into the water. Isabelle ran up to Trevor and gave him a hug.)

Isabelle: "Thank you, Trevor!"

Trevor: "Later! Right now, let's get these gnarly, nasty pirates!"

Isabelle: "Right!" (They got swords and started to attack the pirates. Sam had to fight two pirates with one sword. He kicked one and stabbed the other. Evangeline and Evelyn were circling around each other.)

Evelyn: "Ooh, I just hate seeing your face again!"

Evangeline: "Now, that's not a way to talk to your sister."

Evelyn: "You and your adopted father are so alike. You both deserve to go to hell!" (They started to fight each other once again. Evelyn tries to stab her, but Evangeline dodged it. Nathan and Lara went up to the crowd of pirates fighting them until Lara saw the kids sword fighting.)

Lara: "Isabelle! Trevor!" (Trevor turned around and saw Lara and Nathan.)

Trevor: "Mom! Dad! Isabelle, they're here!" (Isabelle turned and saw them too.)

Isabelle: "Mother! Father!"

Nathan: "Kids!"

Lara: "My darlings!" (They all hugged each other.)

Lara: "Oh, my god! Trevor! Isabelle! Why in the world are you using those weapons?"

Trevor: "To fight off pirates!"

Isabelle: "It is our first adventure after all!" (Nathan and Lara looked at each other.)

Lara: "You don't know how proud I am to see you with weapons. You truly are growing up." (Trevor and Isabelle leaned up against each other.)

Nathan: "And I see you two have gotten along while we were away. Good work. Now, let's take these pirates down once and for all."

Trevor and Isabelle: "Yeah!" (They all charged at the pirates. Sam saw Nathan and kept fighting the pirates. Francis finally got up and saw Obediah running away to find the ruby, but he couldn't find it.)