Chapter 7: Arrival to Cuba

(It's the afternoon on Lara's plane and the crew was relaxing doing what they usually do. Isabelle and Trevor went up to Nathan and Lara with the picture in Isabelle's hand.)

Isabelle: "Mother."

Trevor: "Dad."

Nathan: "Yes, son?"

Lara: "What is it, Isabelle?"

Isabelle: "Well, we was wondering about something."

Trevor: "We found a picture while we were in your suitcase and we want to know..." (He gave Nathan the picture of Lara and Nathan together.)

Isabelle: "When was the picture taken and where was the location?" (Nathan smiled and Lara went over to him and rubbed his shoulder.)

Lara: "Nate, you okay?"

Nathan: "Look at this picture." (Lara looked at it and she smiled as well.)

Lara: "Oh, I remember we took that. That was when we were in Egypt."

Trevor: "Told you it was Egypt."

Isabelle: "No, first of all, you were questioning yourself and you said is it the Sahara Desert or is it Egypt? That proves you never told me the location."

Trevor: "Well, look who's talking. It's Isabelle who think she knows everything, but doesn't know how to invent."

Isabelle: "Trevor Sean Drake, you take that back."

Trevor: "You don't get to say my full name."

Isabelle: "Sorry about that. Oh, wait. Too late." (She smiled evilly.)

Trevor: "Damn you!"

Nathan: "Trevor, don't use that language to your sister!"

Trevor: "What? But you get to say it, dad."

Nathan: "When you get older, son always remember that you can choose to say those words whenever you think it's necessary."

Isabelle: "And right now, it isn't one of them."

Lara: "That is exactly right, Belle."

Nathan: "So, you understand now, right?"

Trevor: "Yes, dad. I will not use swear words until I'm an adult."

Nathan: "Good. I will tell you about this picture. This picture was when Lara and I were on our first adventure."

Isabelle: "Amazing and who was with you on this journey?"

Lara: "Well, there was your grandfather Sully and your greatest cousin which whom you never met before you were born."

Trevor: "I wish we get to see him."

Isabelle: "Yes, definitely."

Nathan: "Well, kids. I hate to say this, but your cousin was...k...." (He paused on his words and sighed.)

Lara: "He's recently gone is what he's trying to say."

Isabelle: "Oh."

Trevor: "That's too bad. I really wanted to see him."

Lara: "Jonah is in a better place, now."

Nathan: "Anyway, back to what we were talking about. So, the whole adventure was about the golden crown of Charta. Apparently, when we got to it, everything went crazy and we had to put an end to it."

Lara: "So, we burned it."

Isabelle: "You burned a perfectly good golden crown to the core?!"

Trevor: "Bad mom and dad! Bad!"