Chapter 1

Lexi's P.O.V.

I click upload on my update video. Lets just take a minute. I somehow managed to move out of my tiny room in Florida to the craziness that is LA, collabed a bunch, grew my following to 1 million subs somehow, and now I'm moving to London. My life is pretty sweet. As if that weren't enough Daniel Howell and Amazing Phil are my soon to be room mates. When i was searching for a place it just so happened that they'd been asking around the YouTuber comunity for another room mate. How i got lucky enough to be the YouTuber they chose as their room mate? Not sure. But i'm freaking excited.

Dan's P.O.V.

I stare blankly at the TV screen. Phil and I were rewatching Death Note and he'd fallen asleep on my chest. I wrap my arm tighter around my boyfriend. I love him. Nothing can or ever will change that but we've both agreed that we miss dating girls as well. The problem? We both get super jealous. We'd been considering a three way relationship but how do you do that when your a YouTuber duo that doesn't put personal life shit like relationships on the internet? The only way we could think to do this is get a room mate. We had a few American friends that we trusted to ask around. Turns out there was a cute girl from America looking to move to London. We emailed her and got everything settled and shes moving in soon. Could she be the missing peice or will this be a major flop?