Chapter 5

(A/N: ayeeeeee the author is back, back again, with another chapter like I said before I have serious writers block and whenever I think of a chapter it'll either be a chapter that does not make sense or a chapter does doesn't actually show Connor's real attitude, aaaanywaaaays enjoy)

You say at the cafeteria table with Evan, Zoe, Alana, and Jared, you could here people gossiping about the incident that happened a few mere minutes ago.

"Omg, I can't believe (Y/N) Hansen helped such a freak."

                "Poor thing, that'll probably ruin her reputation in school."

     "Aww a freak with a freak what a perfect match."

              "Never thought someone as quiet as (Y/N) would stand up to a freak like Connor."

"Not gonna lie but she seems like a hero."

'A hero huh?' you thought as you continued to poke your veggies.

"What's the matter Hansen don't like your greens?" Jared asks looking at you suspiciously.

"Huh what? O-oh n-no I-it's just that, um, j-just random thoughts n-nothing to worry about." You replied giving Jared a reassuring smile.

"You sure you're doing OK (Y/N) you look even nervous than usual?" Alana questions tilting her head slightly to the left.

"N-nervous, hehe, I-im a-always n-nervous, I-im basically a n-nervous wreck all the t-time, hehe," You say letting out a nervous laugh. Everyone at the table except you looked at each other than back at you.

KRIIIIIIIIIIING

"O-oh w-would ya l-look at t-that, hehe, welp b-better get b-back to c-class are else Mr. Rudolph's g-gonna kill m-me hehe, s-see you guyslaterbye."

You dashed out of the cafeteria not wanting to be there anymore you decide to go to your locker to pick up your textbook as you opened it you saw a note inside, out of curiosity you picked it up and before opening it you scanned the school hallways wondering if the person who placed the note was around the are at the moment, but no one seemed suspicious to look like they slid a note inside your locker. You folded out the paper making it as smooth as possible against your textbook, it said:

~~"~~" ~~"~~" ~~"~~" ~~"~~" ~~"~~"~~"

                   Hey, Thanks.

                                    ~C.M~

~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~"~" ~

'Connor Murphy?'

                 'Wait, wait, wait, the Connor Murphy, the one who lifted you in the the air and screamed at you, HIM!?'

You were in pure shock and disbelief, your eyes wide and your mouth slightly agape, 'Connor?' 'Connor Murphy.' 'Connor, Murphy' , you had to hold your locket from collapsing in disbelief you quickly picked your yourself up, calmed down, took a few deep breaths and headed to your class.

~Time Skip to when the final bell rings~

KRIIIIIIIIIING

"Alright class that's all for today and make sure you all bring your canvases tomorrow."

You packed up your sketchbook and pencils seeing that some of the pigment may have gotten on your skin, you wiped them clean on your jeans (Hey that rhymes) and head out to class before heading to the front gates of the school you heard your name being called.

It was Zoe running towards you waving her hands like a maniac catching peoples attention, but she doesn't seem to mind at all and just ignored their stares. She slowed down as she was getting closer to you breathing and panting heavily as she took a short break, placing her hands on her knees and bending downwards.

"U-um y-you ok t-there Z-zoe?" you asked reaching towards her.

She lifted a hand signifying that she needed a moment as she continued to breath heavily, she finally calmed down and raised her head. She takes in a deep breath and releases it slowly.

"*exhales*, alright, so is it true you actually got a letter from Connor?" she asks curiously.

"U-um well yeah I fou-"

"Let me see it."

You quickly ravaged inside your bag as you pull out the small note. You handed it to Zoe and she took it, she read it over and over again seeming like as if she'd been reading a paragraph.

"Holy shit..." Zoe says putting her hand on her forehead in disbelief and her eyes wide.

"Never thought Connor was a guy who would actually thank someone like yourself."

You lifted an eyebrow questioning what she meant.

"N-not that you're different or anything it's just I-."

"N-no I-it's fine I, um, I understand what you mean."

"Wow, still can't believe Connor would even say that to you, well write to be exact."

"Hehe, y-yeah I g-guess it is kinda w-weird."

(A/N: AAAAAAND DONE THE REASON WHY I STOPPED HERE IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE AND I HAVE FUCKING WRITERS BLOCK, SO YEAH AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUH-BYE)