Chapter 9

The bus took a halt signifying that you've arrived at (HELL) school, you all got out of the bus and went inside Evan scurried away looking for his friends while you on the other hand decided to grab your binder from your locker before heading to class.
Going to your locker you found a group of boys standing right in front of your locker you tried your best not to make eye contact with them,  but they seem to notice your approach, you were still walking towards your locker head down and you were gripping onto your textbooks for dear life against your chest. You were now right in front of your locker your head still facing the ground, you could here the boys snicker and one of them shushed them. Probably the leader.

"Boys, boys quiet down you're making the little mouse all nervous," the leader says making the two other members chuckle and gave the leader high fives.

You stayed quiet, your head still facing the ground.

"HEY!!" The leader yells out making you look up slightly. The leader leaned closer since you were *ahem* short he had to bend his back forward, your face inches from each other, "Are you mute or something mouse? " you could feel his threatening breath on your face, you shook your head no, then out of no where he slams his hand onto your books you were holding making then fall to the ground scattered around the school tile floors.
You were about to grab your books but you were roughly pulled back, the leader pulled at the scarf you were wearing making you choke, slightly, you were pushed back against the lockers,  you were face to face once more with the devil, surprisingly people didn't seem to mind the situation and just went on with their day like this scenario was normal, well it is high school.

"I-im sorry I d-didn't mean to i- interrupt," you stuttered tears already brimming your eyes making your eyes glossy.

"Oh look the mouse can talk *gasp*, and she's gonna cwy," he said the word 'cry' as if a baby would say it, replacing an 'r' with a 'w', he gave you a fake pout making the others laugh as well as the leader himself.

You were struggling on his tight grip by you were weak as well your vision was blurring and tears started to stream down your cheeks and you closed your eyes shut, they continued to laugh until you heard one of them groan in pain.
You opened to eyes to reveal a shocking experience (Yup you guessed it, it's non other than...).

Connor Murphy,  he looked absolutely pissed his teeth gritted in anger and his fists tightly closed, his eyes filled with the fire of range, and you could've sworn he had steam coming out of his ears.

"Ow!!  WHAT THE FU-! Oh, oh ho ho ho, this is rich a freak saving a nerd how romantic," The leader says holding the side of his head trying to balance himself but still had a devious smirk.

"Leave her alone Liam."

'So that's his name' you thought.

"Of course I'll let you both have some alone time, if you know what I mean, *chuckles* , DIAZ!!! CHRIS!!!  LET'S GO!!!"

Liam looked at you one last time giving you a smirk.

"And I'll deal with you later," he gave you a wink which you shivered in disgust as he disappeared into the crowd.

Connor hurried towards you placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey you ok?"

You gave him a reassuring nod in response.

"Thank you really for helping me, if it weren't for you I would've been dead."

You nervously chuckled, you soon felt a thumb glide across your cheeks. You still had tears streaming down your eyes.

"Hey don't cry," Connor says softly giving you a small smile.

You retuned the smile and dried your eyes with the sleeves of your sweater.

"I-im sorry *sniff* i-im a mess, *chuckles*."

"But you look beautiful though."

Connor placed his hand onto your cheek as you both stared into each other's beautiful eyes never realizing you were now inches away from crashing your lips together.

KRIIIIIIIIIING

'*sigh* ruined by the bell every single cliche romance movie does this, ALWAYS. "

"I-i guess i-i'll see you in class."

"Yeah, yeah, talk to you later (Y/N). "

And you watched him disappear into the crowd having a giddy and bubbly feeling in your system.

A/N:  NEW UPDATE, also I won't be updating as much for the next two weeks cause I have tests and quizzes and mid-terms coming up, oh joy so I really having to focus on school work and honestly JUNIOR HIGH SUCKS I'M A FUCKING EIGHT GRADER AND I DIDN'T KNOW I'D SUFFER AND DROWN ON THAT MUCH SCHOOL WORK AH KILL MY SOUL NOOOOOW, and as always I'll try my best to update and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh-bye)

-Dee Dee-