Chapter 16

(A/N: HELLOOO MA LOVELY LITLE ANGELS ITS YA GIRL...DEEDEE I ABSOLUTELY APOLOGISE FOR THE DELAY BUT HEY HERE I AM AND ALSO HAPPY LEBARAN/ RAMADHAN (fudge i dont know when I'mma be posting this) TO ALL YA'LL MUSLIM READERS OUT THERE, CAUSE I CELEBRATE IT TOO YEEE SHETS BEEN GOOD ITS BEEN GRAND uuh....HAVENT HAD MY GRADUATIIN YET SO..DAS COOL BUT UH ENOUGH ABOUT ME DIS IS ABOUT THE READER AND CONNOR PEOPLE LES GO!!!)

Your POV

"Connor what are y-?"

You were immediately cut of (and muffled) when a hand was placed over your mouth, the scent of mint was strong as you looked up at Connor. His hood was up as if hiding his identity from everyone who even looked their way.

"Listen here Hansen I dont know what the fuck is going on around this school but it has to stop." He gritted his teeth in anger as his face was literally inches from yours, you swatted his hand away from your mouth so you could speak.

"W-what? Y-you're telling me...That...That i should s-stop THIS?!? I-I had NOTHING to do with any of this."

"Oh really?! So i should be the one to blame, because I  kissed you!!"

"W-what.... N-no it's the person who took that video, they were the ones who caused all of this... This... Nonsense!!"

"Well if you weren't so cute this wouldn't have happened!!"

'Wait...Cute?! Where the fuck is he going with this?'

"Hey uh... Am I interrupting something?"

As if in sync you both turned your heads to a familiar friendly face

"M-Mae!!! U-uh...u-um n-no i-it's a i-it's nothing," you say as you start to clean yourself up, hands slightly jittery, and your face already giving away a red hue that covered your entire face, "we were just um.... Talking..." With and unconvinced look Mae gave you a small nod and turned over to Connor.

"Oh, You most be Connor!! Hi i'm Mae, you've probably never heard of me, but it's nice to know that (Y/N) has a potential boyfriend."

*SMACK!!*

"Ow!! (Y/N) What was that for?!?!"

With a slight hint of pink on Connors cheeks he looked away avoiding any eye contact from the two teenagers, thank gawd his hood was still on... he mumbled a quick "whatever" and quickly ran off into the now crowded hallways.

"He seems like a nice guy." Mae beemed in as if oblivious to what she had said.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREEEAK!!!*

"Seriously (Y/N) if you need any pepper spray let me know, i can totally get you some, with no charges."

"Seriously Alana I-I'm fine... I-I don't think I need any... Right now at least," you mumbled the last part hoping no one heard."Well, if you still need some please dont ever hesitate to ask." She said she continued to eat the disgusting mush we call 'lunch'

"Y-yeah...T-thanks Alana."

As you scanned the cafeteria you look at the tables, being seated by different types of groups, it was the usual... the popular ones (also, Zoe is sorta part of this group but she's a sweetheart), the dwarv- I mean....Jocks... The weebs (HAH ME!!), the Nerds, aaand then there's your table....You weren't complaining though you loved your table filled with your friends, and brother of course, scanning the crowded cafeteria again you noticed that the black hoodied teen was no where to be seen.

'He must've ran off... Im not surprised.'

"Finally you're here!! Took you long enough, what happened? Did you loose your way or something?" Your thoughts were caught off as you heard a frustrated Jared and nervous shuffling, it was Evan,"w-what n-no its just um... S-something came up while i was in the library."