One On One Basketball

A/N: Leo takes on Trent in a game of one on one basketball. Chase controls Trent with the trainers and you're disappointed in your boyfriend.
Word count: 710.
Warning: none.

Chase and Leo face a bad consequence now Trent has taken Leo's trainers. "What do we do now?!" Leo asked in a hurry. "Errr I don't -" Chase began. "I know. I'll just face him a loose proudly." Leo pointed his finger to the ceiling. "I was gonna suggest run out the back door but-" Leo cut Chase off with a glare. "Do what you can. I have an idea, I'll be back." Chase hurried out of the hall and back home to Mr Davenport's lab. He grabbed what seemed to be two metal sticks which glow at the end. Their purpose; to control those trainers. Chase ran back to school as fast as he could. Leo already lost the first game.
You, however, were watching from bench on the other side of the hall. You sat with Bree and Adam cheering Leo on. You were the only three. Yes Chase would be cheering him on but given he only just got there and now he has to stay out if sight if he wants this to work. He nodded to Leo just as the second game began. Chase hid behind the entrance doors just enough so he was out of sight but could still see Trent and Leo. He waved them around in the air. You were quick to notice him messing around. You thought it had something to do with Trent going crazy. "Thats it! I want my old shoes back!" Trent exclaimed then ran off the court. "Ok. So since Trent left the court, Leo wins this round!" She called and raised Leo's arm.
You took the time that Trent was gone to approach your boyfriend, Chase.
"Chase?" You questioned, crossing your arms over your chest. "Errr...Y/N! Hi!" He was clearly nervous. "You're messing with Trent! That's cheating, Chase!" You told him sternly. He got up right. He only slightly towered you by a few inches. "But Leo will loose!" He tried to defend himself. "It's still not fair. Put those things away and let them do a fair round at least?" You asked softly, hoping he'd give in. He sighed and put them down. "Ok." He answered in another sigh. "Thank you." You told him and wrapped your arms around his neck, to which he wrapped his around your waist. You pulled off him and took his hand, leading him over to the bench where you were sitting with Bree and Adam.
Trent arrived back on the court and the game started. Leo didn't make one shot. All four of you stood and cheered for Leo along side his 'girlfriend'. Eventually, almost everyone was cheering for him. He made the last shot of the game. He may have lost but he was so proud. He ran over to where you all stood and they had a sibling family hug. You watched with a smile as they did so. All of them pulled apart but not completely. "Y/N's missing. Get in here!" Bree said as she pulled you in. You hugged with them.
You all decided to go celebrate but Chase held you back for a moment. "Thank you, for showing me I was cheating. I knew I was but I put it to the back of my mind because I wanted Trent beaten so badly." Chase explained to you as you listened openly. "It's ok. In glad you did the right thing in the end." You smiled at him and hugged him just like before. You pulled away and went to turn but he didn't let go of your waist. "Y/N... Is it ok if I kiss you?" Chase asked shyly. He looked into your eyes as he asked it. "It's always ok for you to kiss me." You told him so he'd always know. He lent down those few inches and closed the gab between you. It was only a few seconds but you loved it every time. As you pulled away, you took his hand; "Always remember that." You finished telling him then lead him to celebrate with the guys.