Bionic Movie

A/N: Chase doesn't like the idea of being a character in a movie. You try to help him see that it could help the bionic trios image. However, you're shut down when troy and Giselle fake the movie. You make it up to him with...
Word count: 685.
Warning: none.

"Trust me, Chase. This movie will help your image. And Bree's and Adams." You said, trying to convince Chase. He still was unsure but he reluctantly agreed.

*

"I... Got here as... Fast as I c-could..." You panted as ran as fast as you could to get to them. "Yeah. We're just tracking there location." Bree explained as Douglas talked with Giselle. "Chase!" You called as you saw him struggling. He didn't answer for obvious reasons. "You have company." Giselle said before hanging up as a guy got off the hydroloop. "Y/N, come with us to get Chase, I think you're actually safer there." Adam said as Bree speeded you away.

*

"Adam and Bree... and some adorable girl are here!" Troy said. Chase looked up at the screen. "No!" Chase called. "Aww. Does chasey have a crush?" Troy teased before heading to you, Bree and Adam.

"Can't find him anywhere." Bree said. A scream was heard. "That must be Chase. Normally I find his scream soothing." Adam commented. You rolled your eyes as did Bree. Then troy appeared. "Stay back." Bree told you so you moved to the back. Troy and Adam fought. "Boys." You and Bree sighed at the time then giggled. Giselle then came out to fight. "Y/N! Go find Chase!" Bree screamed as you ran away.

"Chase!" You cried as you ran over to the table he lay on. "Chase?" You asked softer. You got no answer. "Chase please? Please wake up, I-I need you..." You cried softly. Bree and Adam arrived and did the same as you. "It's too late, he's gone guys." You let a few tears flow. "Aww, too late." Giselle evil laughed. She pressed a button and an android came out. Someone pushed him down. You didn't bother to look up. You were too sad. "Giselle was foolish enough to tell me how it was done." Chase said. Your head shot up to see Chase standing before you. You let out a sigh of relief. "And you guys should NOT have brought Y/N here!" Chase yelled. You ran the short distance to give him a tight hug then instantly pulled away and took a few steps back.
Giselle let out about ten androids. Chase put his arm in front of you and moved you behind him.

Someone shot all the androids and was about to shoot you guys as well as Giselle. Chase kept his arm firmly around you. Troy grabbed hold of Bree. "Hes gonna take me out anyway. Might as well take him out to." Bree persuaded Adam to use his blast wave until she figured out how to stop him. She twisted him around and dunked him into water. He short-circuited. "Yes!" Everyone called until Adam let his blast wave off. Chase ran to Bree. Everyone left except you, Chase and Adam. "Adam, just so you know, I love you too." Chase said. "What? I never said that." Adam smirked then punched Chase's chest and left quickly.

You walked past Chase and went to leave until Chase stopped you. "And you. I need you too, Y/N." Chase confessed. "Huh? I errr I didn't s-say that." Was the only excuse you managed even though it was stupid. "I know you did." Chase said, taking your hand softly. You looked down and blushed. Chase blushed also. "Y/N?" Chase asked. You looked up and nodded for him to go on as you locked eyes. Chase leant in and you started to as well. Before long, the gap closed and it was everything you wanted and more. "Let's get back before they ask questions." You laughed. "And what's wrong with that?" Chase asked with a smirk. "I don't want them to know...Yet." You teased as you lead him out.

A/N: Update to say, THANKS SO MUCH!! 3k reads! Thanks!