Mean Girl

"Twerps! You're gonna show the new girl round!" Peri said to Chase and Bree. "What? Showing your niece around was bad enough!" Bree said. "Yeah. Who is she anyway?" Chase asked. "She's right there!" Peri pointed to a girl. She was a little shorter than Chase and had dark brown hair with pale skin. "Girl! These pipsqueaks will show you round!" The girl walked over to them. "Pipsqueaks is right." She said. "Y/N." She sighed, knowing she'd have to tell them her name. "Bree!" Bree said. "I like this girl." Peri said then left. "Chase." Chase said. "Whatever. Just show me to chemistry. Like now dufases." She said. Bree and Chase looked at each other, a little confused. "Listen, you gotta be nicer-" Chase started before she cut him of. "No. You listen to me, I can say whatever the hell I like and you can shut that tiny lil mouth of yours! Now show me to chemistry!" She exclaimed. Bree started to lead her to her class, showing her the school as they went.

~

"Here's the cafeteria, feel free to sit with us!" Bree was being as nice as possible. She wanted the best to come out of this girl. "Ok." She said and went for her lunch. She sat with them to make light if her first day. "So you're the new girl Chase won't stop talking about." Adam laughed. "Excuse me?!" She called. "I-I don't t-talk about you." Chase tried. She gave him a small evil glare. "I can do what I like. You don't have control over me." Chase then snapped. "What you do isn't every exciting, bumsweat." She snapped back. Chase's mouth hung open in shock.

~

"So, you wanna come over to mine?" Bree asked nicely. "That sounds good." She said. See, Y/N was nice but she just was mean to stop herself from getting hurt. She actually really liked Chase but didn't want to show it.

"So, do you wanna watch a movie or we can get to know each other?" Bree asked. "It would be nice to get to know each other." She said kindly. Chase, Adam and Leo were listening to everything. They were so confused to how she could be so horrible one minute then so nice the next.

~

Bree and Y/N giggled and talked and gossiped for so long. "So, do you like any guys yet?!" Bree exclaimed. "Bree, it's been a day." She laughed. "But you look like you have!" Bree said. "Fine. There was this one cute guy in my maths class." She said and rolled her eyes. "Ooooo! Aren't you other same maths as Chase?" Bree asked then her face lit up. Behind them, Adam punched Chase's arm. "I am." Y/N said. "OMG! It's Chase!" Bree said really loud. "Bree!" Y/N covered her mouth. "OMG, it actually is." Bree said quiter. Adam pushed Chase into the room. "I'll leave you two it." Bree whispered. "Bree!" She whispered loudly.

Bree had already left the room and Chase was sat beside her on the couch. "What do you want, Mr Tiny?" She asked. "Why are you being so mean? You're actually a really nice person." Chase asked. "It's who I am." She answered. "So you're mean because of something then?" Chase said. "I don't like letting people in so I be horrible to them, ok?" She almost yelled. "Well, I'd say I'm already in." Chase said and moved closer to Y/N. "Ha ha. Because I let in you so easy." Y/N joked. "I think you have..." Chase trailed off and learn towards Y/N's lips. "I'm sorry if you don't like this." Chase said then connected his lips to hers. It wasn't long but they both liked it. It became a beautiful relationship.