Spikette

A/N: Kate has a hidden commando app which Douglas discoveres and tells Chase. Chase tries to investigate and ends up turning into Spike. Douglas ends up giving you the commando app to seduce Kate but Kate ends up attacking Spike and Spike gets flirty with you.
Word count: 974.
Warning: Swearing and flirting.

"Chase, can you help me open this?" Kate asks Chase right after he was told not to engage her commando app. "Sure." He states simply, taking the bottle from her hands. He holts; "Wait, did you just ask me for help? You Kate, ask, me Chase for help?" Kate nods all the while Chase continues this. "You know what? I'll just ask someone else..." Kate says turning but Chase grabs her arm. "No no! You asked now I'm going to help!" Chase says, pulling her into the main area.

~

"I don't get it! Nothing's working!" Chase tells at himself. "Not even embracement." Kate says sadly. You walk in and instantly notice Kate. Marching over to Chase, you prepare to yell. "Chase! Bree said she told you not to try and get Kate's commando app out and what are you doing?" You point your finger at Chase then Kate. "I know but she asked for help!" Chase trys to defend himself. "With?" You state although it comes out as a question. Chase looks down knowing his defeat. "So stop." You tell him before heading into the cafeteria. However, Chase doesn't stop.
Adam begins attacking Chase when Kate comes back in, her commando app becomes engaged and she turns on Adam. "Shush. Baby ok now." She tells Chase. Her commando app had maternal instincts.

~

You walk back in to find Chase cowering behind a pillar with his tablet and Kate destroying everything in her path. "Chase!" You yell call as you march over to him once again. "What have you done?" You continue to question. "Err..." He's hesitant. "You activated her commando app, didn't you?" You yell. "Technically, Adam did when he attacked me." Chase tells you. He continues to explain and try to come up with plans to stop Kate's commando app but non of them work. That's when Douglas and Bree arrive. "Maybe if we engage spike then he'll fight spikette and she'll have lowered energy levels and stop." Douglas's idea seems full prof. "But how will we engage spike?" Chase asks. "I can help with that." Bree says before speeding sway with Chase and bringing him back in a large baby outfit. Everyone laughs. I don't but I know I have to if we want to activate spike so I join in.

~

Spike and spikette team up and destroy the academy together. "We need to give a girl the commando app. Y/N?" Douglas looks to you nicely and expectingly. You sigh and shake your head but both him and Bree give you pleading looks.
Eventually, Douglas calls you spikerella and you're on your way into the training area. "Who are you?!" Spikette angrily questions you. "You're worst nightmare!" You bite back. "Oh this should be good. Everyone knows girls can't fight!" Spike let's out. You both turn to him. You're getting angry and you both fight him.

You disengage before Kate. You come to to find them fighting. Kate eventually gets knocked out and collapses onto the floor. Spike is still in full blow so as you stand he walks over to you. "Hey little lady!" He winks. "What?" You sassyly ask. "Ya know me and Chase share thoughts. He thinks about you a lot, I see why." He steps closer and reached out his hand to place on your shoulder. You watch him strangely, still trying to take in what he said. "You're beautiful. He thinks so too." He tells you, this time standing directly in front of you, his hand on your hip. "Guys!" You call for them to help. Spike steps even closer while Douglas tells you he's trying to sort it. Spikes arm snakes around your waist as your bodies are only a couple of inches apart. "Douglas, this is getting fucking creepy. Hurry the hells up!" You yell and turn to spike. "Can you fucking step off!?" You ask spike but he just smirks at you. Just as spike leans even closer, Douglas disengages chase's commando app. Chase shakes his head then looks at the position he's in with you. "Was it fucking spike again? Shit!" Chase lowly yells. He doesn't move his position however. "What did he tell you?" He asks kindly. "That you share thoughts..." You trailed off, trying not to look in his eyes. "He told you, didn't he?" He tried to look into your eyes. "That you think of me a lot? And that you think I'm beautiful?" You hesitantly questioned. "Will I do..." He confessed. This time you meet his eyes. They were so honest. It's like they bore into your soul and could tell you liked him as much as he liked you. You didn't know what to say to him so you didn't say anything. He took this as a win to be himself but do something he wouldn't normally. Still in the same position, he lent down and brushed his lips on yours as if you ask if he can go further. You lean up which allows your lips to touch. It was like fireworks set off around you. When you pull apart, Bree claps and woooos. "Finally!" She says then walks away. You laugh and look down now there's a bigger gap between yous. "Who would have thought Spike would get us together." Chase said. "Is that your way of asking me out?" You raised an eyebrow. "Maybe it is..." Chase started. "Will you go out with me, Y/N?" He finishes. "Yes!" You tell him as your lips come together one more time.