Mr Avalanche

A/N: Chase goes of a mission after Mr Davenport said not to. He gets stuck under an avalanche. Bree and Adam go to find him but Mr Davenport pulls them off the rescue mission. Will chase be ok and will you admit you love him?
Warning: none.
Word count: 427.

"Chase was here! We have to keep looking!" Bree exclaimed. "Guys! Come back! I'm calling off the rescue mission!" Mr Davenport demanded. "What are you doing that for?!" You asked, harshly. "Because I'm not risking all their lives!" Mr Davenport said, sadly. "But you can risk mine." You said and ran out of the lab.

*

You came across Chase with Douglas. "Chase!" You called as you fell over in front of him. "Y/N! What are you doing? Are you ok?" Chase rushed his questions. He picked you up and held you close to keep you warm. "Who's this?" Douglas asked. "A friend." Chase said. "I've agreed to your deal, now let's go to the lab and help Y/N." Chase hurried Douglas.

*

"Don't give up guys. We can still find them." Mr Davenport said as he entered the lab with Bree and Adam. "Chase!" Bree called. "And Y/N!" Adam exclaimed. Adam came over and hugged you as Douglas appeared. "Chase is on my side now. I just downloaded the ability to give Chase speed and strength." Douglas told them. You shivered under Adam, while he embraced you still. "Actually that flash drive is useless." Chase said. "Then what just took an Hour and a half to download?" Douglas demanded an answer. "All the foods Adams ever ate." Chase said. "Not my incredible edibles!" Adam called. You giggled and he smiled. Leo had come in rambling. "Move out the way!" Chase said and froze Douglas. "Sneaking him into the lab, made us able to trap him for good." Chase said and came over to you.

"What did you think you were doing?!" Chase asked you. "S-saving you." You answered nervously. You knew what his next question was, and you told yourself to answer it honestly. "Why?" He asked. You knew it. "b-because... I-I like you..." You said and looked down. "Y/N..." Chase sighed and lifted your head up by your chin. "Why didn't you say sooner?" He asked. You looked up at him confused until he started learning in. "I like you too. By my girlfriend?" He confessed and asked. You nodded and smiled and then he closed the gap between making you feel electric. You didn't want it to end.

A/N: Thank you all so so so so much for over 4k reads!! I'm so happy, thank you!! x