Chapter 1 ~

Violetta ~
I woke up and did my original routine and went downstairs saw my lazy brother laying on the sofa he was snoring and talking in his sleep, I love him but he can be disgusting and lazy, but I work with him he's got the same job has me it's annoying because every guy I have in my office he comes in and ruins it that's why I'm single because my brother federico won't let any guy come close to me talk about overprotective hmm?

I crept up to the sofa and I sat on my knees to face him his breath was smelly so I shouted for him to wake up and his eyes opened like he saw a ghost.

Violetta: Wake up, smelly breath. *Laughs*

Federico: Oh, morning Tini.

Violetta: my names Violetta not Tini.

Federico: To other people it's Violetta but to me, it's Tini ever since mom and dad have called you that.

Olga: Morning cutie pies your breakfast is on the table.

Violetta: Thank you, Olga.

Olga: Don't your mom and Dad come home today?

Federico: If dad doesn't have another business meeting.

Violetta ~

Mom and dad got married but after the wedding daddy had a business call in Madrid, so he and mommy went to Madrid for their honeymoon but also for dad's business meeting he had before they got home.

Federico isn't happy with daddy since it's his birthday in a few days he's turning 21 years old, hes older than me I'm the youngest but it doesn't bother me.

We went to the breakfast table where Olga and Ramallo were and after we ate Federico went in the shower and I was waiting for him, why do guys take so long than girls?

I've been standing here for two hours just for him to gell his hair like I thought I took two hours to find what to wear but it takes him two hours for his hair can you believe that?

Violetta: FEDERICO, HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!!!

Federico: Ey, I have to look perfect for all the girls.

Violetta: Oh, so you can have girls all over you and I can't even talk to a guy typical.

Federico: Your still a child you don't want strange men over you.

Violetta: I am 19 years old I am practically an adult.

Federico: Keep telling yourself that Tini.

Violetta: Stop calling me Tini it's not my name.

Federico: Whatever you say now let's go we're going to be late.

Violetta sighed and walked out the door they went to work and Diego was standing by his office door with his arms folded his jacket was clung to him, his chest puffed out like he worked out, his crotch showed in his tight suit trousers.

Then I saw a guy sat on the office chair he had tan-skin and he sat like he was a manager himself but not of this block of a different block because he wasn't wearing our uniform, he was wearing a white shirt that was buttoned up but he had two top buttons unbuttoned to show the top of his neck, which he wore over it was a black blazer jacket with a handkerchief in his pocket and his crotch showed through his sexy black suit trousers.

As he rosed from the chair like he was about to leave as he walked by Diego after shaking his hand he looked at me and I looked back at me and he smiled and walked off, I couldn't keep my eyes off him my eyes followed him walking, then Federico stood in my view so I couldn't see him a longer.

Federico: Come on, Violetta we have paperwork to do.

He pulled vilu into his office and they sat down and violetta wasn't Working she was daydreaming of the strange sexy guy who left an hour ago.