Chapter 20 ~

Leon went out for a walk and could see violetta walking on her own so he walked up to her.

Leon: Hey.

Violetta: *Looks at him* can you please go I don't want to talk to you. *Walkes away but gets pulled back by Leon*

Leon: *Pulls her arms back* wait, wait are you okay?

Violetta: Why do I look sad because I'm perfectly fine I'm.....

Leon: Okay I'm only asking cause I heard your date got ruined.

Violetta: Do you know what Leon? *Turns to him*

Leon: What?

Violetta: My date with caio went amazingly well and I didn't think about you one bit because I've moved on from you.

Leon: Your lying.

Violetta: Excuse me?

Leon: You called him Leon didn't You?  Mm you had a great night with him and you called him me then he didn't want go any further with you because he knew you were thinking of me am I right?

Violetta: ......No your not Leon your with Melanie and I'm with Ciao so I don't know why your talking to me like this because I'm happy.

Leon: *Pulls her close to him* I don't love Melanie I love you Violetta I can't get you out of my head and I know your not going to believe that I love you but it's the truth.

Violetta: Why are you saying all of this?

Leon: Because violetta I want you to be my girlfriend and I want to be the one to have you in my arms.

Violetta didn't say anything just looked at him

Leon: Please let me be your boyfriend, let me take care of you violetta let me show that I would do anything for you

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: What? 

Violetta: I love you too.

Leon and Violetta smiled and they kissed passionately and then pulled away.

They pulled away but they were close to each other

Leon: So what do you say to being my girlfriend?

Vilu: I would love to be your girlfriend Leon.

They kissed again.

Leon: I love you

Violetta: I love you too
❤❤❤❤❤
THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER WHOOP WHOOP