Chapter 19 ~

After a while ~

Leon ~
I didn't want to go to the club but Melanie made me go out because she wanted me to have some fun and forget violetta but I couldn't stop thinking of violetta I need her body I'm aching for her I put my phone on the table and went to get a soda and I came back and I couldn't find my phone but I left it on the table

Leon: Melanie, have you seen my phone?

Melanie: *hung up the phone* No baby but you don't need your phone when you have me. *Kisses his lips*

Leon: *Pulls away* But I need my phone.

His phone started ringing Leon found it in Melanie's bag and when looked at the ID it was Violetta.

Leon: Hello?

Violetta: Leon, why did you call me?

Leon: What I didn't call you Violetta you called me.

Violetta: No, you called me what did you call me for me to know that you are over me well guess what I'm over you as well I have a date tonight I don't need you. *Hangs up*

Leon: What? *Looks at his phone*

Melanie: Are you okay Baby?

Leon: Yeah let's just have some fun Mm?

Melanie: So you'll forget about Violetta.

Leon: She's nothing to me You more to me than she's ever been to me.

They kissed and they danced with each other until they got to Leon's house and they were sober Melanie kissed him and they made thier way to his room amd they had a great night that were cuddling in bed kissing

With Violetta ~
I hung up the phone and I rang Caio and I told him I would love to go on a date with him and so I got ready and I wore a black dress and heels and I put my make-up on and the doorbell went and I walked to the door and he looked handsome.

Violetta's outfit ~

Caio outfit

Caio: Wow, you look amazing Violetta

Violetta: You don't look so bad yourself.

Caio: Shall we? *Holds out his arm for her to take*

She took hold of his arm and they walked to the horizon there was a beautiful picnic and a piano and it was dark.

Caio: Do you like it?

Violetta: Its so romantic.

They walked to the basket and sat down on the carpet that was lying on the floor and they had a laugh and just relaxed with each other and looking at the stars.

Caio: *Looks at violetta* It's a beautiful night right?

Violetta: It couldn't be more beautiful.

He leaned in slowly so did she and they were inches away from each other's lips they touched and the kiss was passionate but Violetta pulled away.

Caio: Did I rush it? *Looks down*

Violetta: No, you didn't look I'm not very good at this I've never had a committed relationship and I've been with Leon and I know he doesn't fall in love but I want to be sure this time is real and not something just a filing.

Caio: Look I'm not that Leon guy I respect girls I don't use girls.

Violetta smiled and leaned in and he did and they stood on their knees and Caio started moving his hands to the bottom of the dress and started lifting it up until the sprinklers came on and they were rolling around on the grass which was wet and muddy and they were undressing each other and the kiss deepened making Violetta grind against him while the water was hitting her body so she was damp and he rolled over so she was on the muddy grass and the had the time of there lives and they cuddled under the blanket under the stars and Violetta was cuddling his chest and Caio was stroking her head but vilu said something that made Caio changed the subject.

Violetta: Closed her eyes* That was the best I have ever had Leon.

Caio: *Takes her off him and gets changed and she did* Uh, I should get you home.

Violetta: Wait, didn't you say you were going to show me some of your dance routines?

Caio: No, it's late now I should get you back let go. *Helps her up off the ground*

The walk home was silent and it wasn't an awkward silence it was like a what just happened silent then they arrived at Violetta's house and they kissed and then Caio walked away.

With Leon ~
I woke up and I saw Melanie on my chest Aww man what happened last night I wasn't drunk so how is Melanie in my bed I'm so confused do I stay with Melanie or do I fight for Violetta, but Violetta is with that stupid jerk called Caio she's over me or is she? That's it I have to go find violetta and ask her back but I can't leave Melanie here like this.

Leon: Melanie, wake up.

Melanie: Mm, that was an amazing night it was way better than your business trip.

Leon: Look Melanie you're a great girl but I dont think I'm ready to be with you I have to fix my sh*t before I start something new with you.

Melanie: It's because of her isn't it? But you said that you were over her.

Leon: Okay, yes I say I'm over but I'm not sure if I can get over her.

Melanie: Oh I get it, you doing exactly what you did to her have s*x with her ten leave her.

Leon: Never left Violetta I loved her amd I still do love her even though I don't know what love is but I know violetta is the girl I want to love or learn to love.

Melanie: Whatever goodbye Leon forever.

She got dressed and left and Leon got dressed and went to find Violetta.

A/N
Is Leon too late for Violetta?
Will violetta accept Leon's decision?
What about Caio and Melanie will they plan to break them further apart?
Find out in the next part
❤❤❤
I'm going to focus more on this book for now because I have perfect ideas for it

Sorry if I take long to publish my books my WiFi connection is is playing up so If I don't reply your comments it's because I'm having trouble with the connection