Chapter 25 ~

After a while ~
Herman,Angie and federico left for Leon and violetta to talk but it wasn't end well.

Violetta: So you proposed to me and now you're leaving me for a couple of months, are you serious like who does that?

Leon: Baby, why are you so desperate to get married?

Violetta: Because I am ready to settle down with you.

Leon: WHAT IF I'M NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH YOU MM?

Violetta: *Gulps* What?

Leon: BABE, I ONLY PROPOSED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T STOP NAGGING ME BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I ACTUALLY WANT TO GET MARRIED, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP WE ARE FINE WITH JUST BEING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND WHY DOES MARRIAGE HAVE TO COME INTO IT!!!

Violetta: SO, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AT ALL!!!

Leon: No, not right now.

Violetta: I can't believe you.

Lein: Babe, marriage makes arguments and divorces, so why would you want that?

Violetta: Because marriage means that you love me and no one will come between us.

Leon: What? Babe I've been telling you that I love you and besides marriage is just a piece of paper it's a load of sh*t.

Violetta: So, you think marrying me is a load of sh*t.

Leon: No, of course not.

Violetta: Yes, you do.

Leon: No.

Violetta: You think marrying me is just a joke, Right?

Leon: No, baby.

Violetta: Why do you do this?

Leon: What am I doing?

Violetta: Why do you always push me away? Can't you see I love you? But you just want to hurt me all the time, I tried going out with someone else but you didn't let me because you told me you were going to prove that you loved me, I haven't even met your family yet you just met mine.

Leon: .........

Violetta: What nothing to say? I can't believe you.

She ran upstairs crying Leon looked at her crying he sat down on the sofa thinking about what Violetta said but he still couldn't say anything he didn't dare to go up to Violetta just see if she's okay or give her any answers he just sat on the sofa then Leon saw Violetta with her suitcase.

Leon: Where are you going?

Violetta: ME? I'm going on home Leon I can't live with you and your secrets.

Leon: This is your home.

Violetta: Not anymore I can't live here because I'll just get hurt.

Leon: *Grabs her arm* Please, Violetta don't go.

Violetta: There's nothing for you to say that will make me stay.

Leon: Please, I told you I'm not very good at this.

Violetta: You've had experience Leon you should know how to stop me from going.

Leon: Please *Holds her hand* don't leave me.

He pulled her close to him and put his hand on her cheek while looking in her watery tears.

Leon: Please I can't lose you is well.

Violetta: I'm done Leon everytime I try to get close you push me away.

Leon: I don't mean to push you away it's just the way I am.