Chapter 17 *12*

Violetta went home after work and saw Angie sat on the sofa and she sat with her and Angie could see her sad.

Angie: What's wrong, Violetta?

Violetta: You were right Angie I should've never slept with Leon.

Angie: Why not? I thought you were fine.

Violetta: He had s*x with another girl, Angie he's just like Rodriguez.

Angie: How do you know?

Violetta: He told me that he was in his hotel room asleep and a girl knocked on his door and kissed him making them having a great night Angie, you were right Leon is one of those jerks who only care about themselves.

Angie: Wow, so what you going to do?

Violetta: *Puts her hand on her chest* move on from him.

Angie: Well, that's what I did with Rodriguez, but I found it hard because I kept thinking about everything we did together and how I was going to make new memories with a different person who I love?

Violetta: I will find it hard but I have to he's already moved on from me so now it's my turn.

Angie: Do whatever it takes to get him off your mind.

Violetta: I'll try.

Angie: Dinner is done soon.

Violetta: Okay I'm going to have a bath.

She went upstairs and put the bath on and stripped herself down and got in the bath and relaxed, but when she closed her eyes the memories of Leon came back.

In Violetta's thoughts:

Leon: Oh, baby you don't know how much I've been waiting for you.

Violetta: Leon I'm aching for you to touch me.

Leon: Patience, baby girl.

Violetta: *Feels his hands on her tummy* Leon, Mm.

Leon: Go on baby, moan my name.

He dipped his tongue in her vagina and she arched her back and held on to the sheets until Leon put his finger in her and she was biting on her saw lips and moaned.

Until Leon came back up to her lips and it's was rough and hot at the same time, and Leon enlaced his fingers with hers and put his d*ck in her and was biting her neck making her have marks on her neck as he got faster and faster, they were out of breath.

Out of Violetta's thoughts:

She was moaning of her thoughts and touching herself as she was letting the water touch her which made her moan.

Then she opened her eyes and she could see Leon's face from her thoughts and she was saying his name until the vision of him left.

Violetta stopped thinking about him and got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her and sat on the bed.

Violetta ~

Great, I'm thinking of Leon's face now how am I supposed to forget him when he's on my mind? ugh, why did I let Leon Vargas take over my mind?

Then she put her pajamas on and went into her wardrobe to put her clothes away, where she saw a t-shirt that Leon left her when he went on his business trip as she smelt the strong aftershave of him.

Violetta wore it as a pajama top but when she went downstairs to have dinner Angie was looking at her.

Angie: Isn't that top a bit big?

Violetta: It's Leon's.

Angie: I thought you were forgetting him?

Violetta: I am, but it's hard.

Angie: Well, you're making it hard by wearing a t-shirt that smells of him.

Violetta: I don't know if I want to forget him, we had some great times together at the end of the day he was my first time Angie he took my virginity and that's a big deal to me.

Angie: Okay, then go get him back then if you feel like that.

Violetta: I can't forgive him my heart wants to but I just can't.

Angie: Then move on.

They ate their dinner, as Violetta went to her room and laid down in bed she started to fall asleep with Leon on her mind.

Leon ~

Well, I went home after work and I made myself food, after I had food I thought I would go in the shower to wash work and Violetta off my body.

While I was showering I was seeing Violetta's face, as I opened my eyes it disappeared.

After a while, I got out of the shower and put on my joggers and I found Violetta's underwear and bra on my pillow that smelt of her, no Leon you need to move on from her she used you just to make it clear.

I then fell asleep but I heard my phone ring so I looked at the Id and it was Melanie, oh I can't be bothered to answer her right now so I hanged up the phone and turned it off and fell asleep with Violetta on my mind.

A/N
Is violetta and Leon going to forget each other?
Are they ever going to stop thinking about each other?
What about the firm?
Will violetta move on from Leon?
What do you think?
Find out in the next part
I love you all ❤❤❤❤
I hope your enjoying my books and I will be updating them every day and every night and I have new books coming is well that you will love
Thank you