Chapter 8 ~

Leon: Shh, don't cry it's okay.

Violetta: *Pulls away and wipes her tears* What are you doing here? I thought you had a business trip.

Leon: I couldn't go.

Violetta: Why not?

Leon: Because I can't stop thinking about you.

Violetta: Oh, please you don't care about me.

Leon: Your wrong, I care about you more than I have ever cared about anyone in my life.

Violetta: Look I'm not the type you would have a relationship with, you've made me fall for you, but you were never catching me Leon you were letting me fall for you and it's not fair, because you don't tell me one Damn thing you feel.

Leon: Okay, fine, do you want to know what I feel towards you?

Violetta: Yes, Leon.

Leon: I feel love but I don't want to say it because well I can't.

Violetta: What?

Leon: Look, if you were in my place and if you've gone through what I've gone through you would know that my life isn't easy, I told you this before Violetta I'm not the type to have a relationship especially not with a hot, sexy, amazing girl like you and I don't think you would want a guy like me in your life I suffer a lot and I don't want that to ruin your amazing life. As all I do is take drugs and I have an alcohol problem, and this isn't what you want I must see a therapist just to get my sh*t together.

Violetta hugged him and he hugged back but he was confused.

Leon: Violetta, please don't start crying again.

Violetta: Please, Leon, I love you and I want to be with you I can help you please don't leave me.

Leon: *Pulls away and holds her hand* Are you sure you want to be with me?

Violetta: Yes, Leon I want to be with you.

Leon: Then, what do you say to be my girlfriend?

Violetta: I would love to be your girlfriend.

They kissed.

Leon and violetta pulled away and Leon took her home, Violetta pulled him inside and they sat down on the sofa and watched a film and cuddled up to each other

Leon was staring at Violetta mostly and started kissing her neck and she was holding in her moans, but Leon just didn't stop.

Leon: Go on, baby, moan my name don't hold it in.

Violetta: *Whimpers* I can't Leon.

Leon: Baby we've done it loads of times even on your office floor, come on. baby, I'm desperate for you.

Violetta: Leon, I'm not being a girlfriend just to f*ck you.

Leon: I told you, you must help me control myself.

Violetta: Leon I'm being serious I'm not doing anything with you anymore I just want to cuddle you and not let you go.

She cuddled him and put her legs over him, and they watched the rest of the movie Leon fell asleep on her head and she was just watching the film.