Chapter 5 ~

Violetta ~
I woke up feeling a hand on my thigh near my vagina and my leg was on something hard and knew it wasn't the bed it was like a leg it was Leon's leg and I felt someone stroking my leg.

Leon: Violetta, wake up, come on I got to get to work.

Violetta: Mm, but I'm lovely and warm. *Cuddles him*

Leon: Come on lazy girl, otherwise I'll do it my way you'll get up.

Violetta: Do your worst to me.

Leon: Do you want it?

Violetta: Yes.

Leon moved his hand and got up and went to the bathroom and filled up a glass of chilly water and went back to the bedroom and looked at Violetta peaceful asleep, but he threw the water at her and she screamed.

Violetta: *Screams* LEON!!!!!!! THAT WAS COLD WATER!!!

Leon: Great, now get up.

Violetta: I don't want to get up, can't you come back to bed?

Leon: How much that would be amazing I can't I have to get to work because I have a charity event to go to.

Violetta: *Pulls his arm towards her* Please, I'll only be five minutes and then we can get up together and go to your charity event.

Leon: But baby my dad's going to be there.

Violetta: But you can't just leave me.

Leon kissed her and she kissed him back and it was a proper make out and she pulled him on the bed, so his body was against hers and they were just making out.

Violetta: *Moans* Mm, Leon.

Leon: That's right, baby you say my name.

Violetta flips over him and undoes the string of his joggers revealing his cotton brief boxers and she held his hips and pinned his hands on the bed.

Leon: Ouch, you just stretched my arm.

Violetta: Oh, shut up and kiss me.

They kissed and started grinding each other and they were striping each Other.

Violetta ~

After I took his boxers off, I took my panties for him and his hand was down my clict it felt good, but I was still on top of him, Leon pushed my breasts towards him and started kissing my nipple I moaned so loud that was thankful that we at home and not in public because I would embarrass myself the way I'm moaning right now.

I could feel Leon's hands go around my bareback to my butt as he was pushing me into him and held onto his neck and just let my body grind him my breasts were shaking that's how hard we were moving, he flipped over me and he dug his c*ck right in me it hurt so much because I wasn't used to him but he was huge I didn't know how he was going to fit in my I only had a small vagina but he was massive.