Chapter 27 ~

Leon leaned over violetta to wake her up.

Leon: Wake up, baby.

Violetta: Mm,  I don't want to leave me alone.

Leon: Come on baby, we have a wedding to plan.

Violetta: See if we planned it last night instead of having s*x we would be done.

Leon: eh, you can't blame s*x for everything.

Violetta: Why because you see s*x the answer of everything?

Leon: Not the answer to everything I just like seeing beautiful sexy girls like you sweat.

Violetta: You are jerk.

Leon: But just think about it you will be the only girl I'll see sweat because you'll be my wife.

Violetta: I better be Mr. Vargas.

Leon: Don't you say my second name like that.

Violetta: Why not. Mr Vargas?

Leon: I'll give you, Mr. Vargas.

He tickled her and she screamed by laughing is well.

Violetta: *Laughing* Stop, Leon I cant breathe.

Leon: *Still tickling her* Say your sorry for calling me Mr. Vargas and I'll stop.

Violetta: *laughing still* I'm......sorry.......for......calling......you......Mr......Vargas.....please stop. *trying to breathe*

Leon stopped and put his hands on her pillow he was inches away from her lips.

Violetta: *Getting her breathe back* You are so sexy *puts her hands around his neck*

Leon: You are beautiful. *kisses her lips*

Violetta: *Kisses him back but pulls away* Wait...

Leon: What baby?

Violetta: *Breathes* I need to catch my breath.

They kissed again Violetta had her hand around his neck and she was stroking the back of his head but she pushed her head forward but Leon pushed her head back to the pillow and dipped his head to kiss her neck, Violetta was dragging her hands down to his shoulders to his chest.

Leon: Baby, we should get up

Violetta: No, Leon why?

Leon: Because you need a shower and we need to plan this wedding.

Violetta: Oh, okay.

Violetta got up and went into the shower while Leon was getting dressed he heard Violetta's phone buzzed so he shouted for Violetta.

Leon: Babe, your phone just went off.

Violetta: Can you see who it was?

Leon: Are you sure?

Violetta: Yeah.

Leon: Okay.

He went back to the bedroom and looked at her phone it was Caio.

The text said:
Hey beautiful I was waiting for you, I thought you were meeting me on your lunch break but I guess Leon didn't let you why do you let him control you? That's not a healthy relationship if you let him control you is it? Maybe meet me today text me when your at the park and I'll meet you so we can talk
Love from Caio

Leon ~
I can't believe this douche is still texting my girl when can he get a hint that she's not interested in him you know, how dare he says I control Violetta I just want her to be happy that's all I'm not controlling her am I?

After a while Violetta came out with a towel around her body.

Violetta: Who was it?

Leon: Caio.

Violetta: What did he want?

Leon: He was devasted because you didn't meet him on your lunch break and he thinks I'm controlling you.

Violetta: What did you reply to him?

Leon: No, course not.

Violetta: Oh.

Leon: Why would I? I can't stand the guy.

Violetta: You barely know the guy.

Leon: That doesn't mean I can't stand the guy because I do he's a douche.

Violetta: Leon? I had to put up with you kissing Melanie.

Leon: What's that got do with it?

Violetta: Don't be like that with me.

Leon: I will, he wants you to meet him in the park and text him him when your there, so you can talk.

Violettq: What? Why?

Leon: I don't know he just said he wants to talk to you.

Violettw: I'm not interested in what he has to say.

Leon: Yeah, whatever.

He walked downstairs and Violetta got dressed and dried her hair then went downstairs to Leon making breakfast in the kitchen.

Violetta: Leon, I don't want to know what he has to say I'm marrying you I'm not interested in Caio.

Leon: Okay, fine I believe you.

Violetta Do you? Do you really?

Leon: Look, if you say your not interested in the guy then I'll believe you.

Violetta: But, Leon I can see in your face that you don't believe me.

Leon: I do, baby.

Violetta hugged him and he hugged back.

Violetts: Please don't let him be a threat to us

Leon: I'm not going to.

Violetta: Don't let him come between us.

Leon kissed her neck and she pulled away they smiled at each other then had breakfast while looking at wedding preparation of the wedding.