Chapter 3 ~

Violetta ~
I came home from working on the paperwork that Diego gave me, I had something to eat along with a nice bubble bath to end the night.

I then got ready for bed since I had to be up early in the morning, so I rested in bed and looked at my phone for a bit while seeing Francesca with a new man in her life which made me comment on it, after some time I put my phone down to start fall to sleep.

It was now 2 am my phone rang,  I stretched over to my bedside table to answer it I didn't even look at the contact ID, since I was too tired.

Phone conversation ~

Violetta: Hello?

Leon: Hey Miss Castillo, will you be able to come to my office?

Violetta: Uh, Mr Vargas, Sure, I'll come in the morning.

Leon: No, I mean right, now, will you?

Violetta: What? But it's 2 in the morning.

Leon: Well, do you want to know my decision or not?

Violetta: Yeah, okay, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Leon: great, and bring the papers for me to sign, and then that will be the business bit done.

Violetta: Okay.

After I hang up the phone, I slowly got up to get dressed whilst grabbing the papers for him to sign. I got into the car and drove to his office block, but all the lights were off apart from one light that must've been Leon's office, I walked into the dark reception as I walked up the stairs to his office and knocked on the door and he said: "come in".

When I walked in very half asleep and I sat down at his desk and gave him the papers for him to sign but he was hesitating.

Leon: Before I sign these, I need to know if you will be my contact if I have a problem.

Violetta: No, I don't answer calls, which is Federico's job I can't take his job.

Leon: Yeah, but Federico doesn't have to know.

Violetta: Okay, fine yes, I'll be the one you can contact I'm too tired to argue with you.

Leon: Exactly, why I called you over now.

Violetta: Okay, sign the papers and let me go back to bed.

Leon: *Signed the papers* Here, that's the business part over now it's for the business.

Violetta: What, other business?

Leon: *Got up off his chair and sat on the desk* Glad you asked I am doing a surfing competition tomorrow afternoon and I was hoping you could come and support the donations what do you say? It's for charity.

Violetta: Yea,  I would love to come, and Federico would love it.

Leon: No, just you, no Federico what do you everything together?

Violetta: Well, he always wants to be with me and looks after me.

Leon: Violetta, I will look after you, and my crew will look after you they will treat you as if you work here, I swear I'm not going to get you hurt or drunk what do you see me as a player?

Violetta: Do you want me to answer that question?

Leon: Not, but seriously I won't leave you on your own until I must surf, but I'll put someone nice with you and my girlfriend will be there.

Violetta: Hang on... Girl....friend? So, why do you want me to come?

Leon: Because I can't be with my girlfriend if she's not there.

Violetta: What? I don't get it.

Leon: You are going to be my "pretend girlfriend".

Violetta: No way, I am not being your charity case just for you to be a great guy no way.

Leon: Then you won't be able to come.

Violetta: Fine, I can live with that at least I won't have to be someone's pretend girlfriend just for being hit on.

Leon: Fine, then I won't be a part of your firm.

Violetta: What you're not going to be on the firm? Because I won't be your pretend girlfriend are you insane?

Leon: Well, you don't help me I won't help you *Points to the door* You know where the door is.

Violetta: *Gets up and walks the door* Okay, fine I'll do it please help us on the firm.

Leon walks up to her and kisses her, and she kissed back but pulled him away.

Violetta: What are you doing?

Leon: Shh, enjoy the moment.

She kissed him and he kissed her back and pulled her to the sofa Leon pushed her down on the sofa and took her shoes off and Violetta unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his shirt to her.

As he was over her and vilu could feel his hands underneath her top and let him pull it off and vilu unbuttoned the button of his jeans.

Leon: Well, well someone is desperate.

Violetta: I'm sorry am I too forward? It's just I've never done this before.

Leon: What? This is your first time?

Violetta: Is that bad?

Leon got off her and buttoned his shirt and his jeans.

Violetta: Did I say something wrong?

Leon: No, Violetta course, not I don't want to ruin your first time.

Violetta: You haven't Leon, I wanted you to carry on.

Leon: Violetta, you don't want this to be your first time especially not me as your first time.

Violetta: Why not?

Leon: Because I'm broken down, I need to be fixed.

Violetta: But you don't look broken down Leon.

Leon: My life is a mess, Violetta, I take drugs and I drink like hell, you don't want that type of guy in your life I do this job to distract myself from drink and drugs, but I also use girls, but I can't use you because you a frugal girl.

Violetta: Okay, Leon then we will forget it ever happened I will be your pretend girlfriend at your surfing competition, but you will not sexually touch me, okay?

Leon: Okay, so it's better if we call each other Mr Vargas and Miss Castillo again.

Violetta: and we will not tell anyone about this mistake.

Leon: Wait mistake? You think our kiss was a mistake.

Violetta: Yes, Leon I do.

Leon: Oh, fine I will work with your firm.

Violetta: Great, that's all I want you to do.

Leon: And, then how about while working on this firm I kiss you a few more times and see what you feel but I bet you will go home after work and have a bath and you won't be able to stop thinking about my lips on your lips, I bet you will touch yourself after a week just by thinking of me.

Violetta: Of course not, I would never think of you not in my life.

Leon: Fine if you're so sure.

Violetta walked off and walked back and kissed him and the time he was about kiss back she pulled away and left and Leon shook his head and laughed.