Chapter 28 *12+*

Leon and Violetta were on the sofa planning their wedding but Violetta phone rang and she was debating not to answer it or not.

Violetta: *Gulps* Leon, it's Caio.

Leon: Baby, answer it if you want to.

Violetts: I don't want to know what he has to say.

Leon: Baby it's up to you but I don't want to be the one to tell you what to do.

Violettw: What do you mean?

Leon: He thinks I control you Violetta.

Violetta: but you don't control me Leon.

Leon Look, he thinks the reason why your not answering his texts or meeting up with him is because he thinks I'm stopping you.

Violetta: Leon I want to marry you and if he can't accept that then I don't want anything to do with him.

Leon: Babe, I don't want to come between your friendship with him.

Violetta: Hang on, didn't you tell me that once we are married I can't talk to another guy apart from your guy friends and my brother.

Leon: That was wrong of me I shouldn't have said that.

Violetta: *Stood up* So, what are you getting doubts again?

Leon: Baby I promise you *holds her hands* I will never get doubts on marrying you.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: Yes because you are the one I want to marry you and no-one or anything is going to ruin that.

Violetta: Okay, are you sure your not getting doubts?

Leon: I'm sure baby, now sit down and cuddle me.

Violetta sat down and cuddles him and started crying.

Leon: Babe don't cry look  *gets the book full of ideas for the wedding and put it on her lap* this is our future and no one or nothing is going to ruin us or this wedding.

Violetta didn't say anything but cried and hugged him.

Leon: I promise *Cuddling her and stroking her hair* I have never felt like this for anyone.

Violetta kissed him whilst pushing him back towards the sofa and they were making out making each other naked.

Violetta ~
I couldn't help but kiss him and make him naked because this is the only way that can cheer me up, I was still kissing him until his butt was bare so squeezed his butt and groaned in my mouth he made it to my bra until I couldn't feel it anymore, could feel his hands touching my chest and he squeezed me which made me moan in his mouth.

Leon: *Groaning* Mm baby your turning me on.

Violetta: *Moans* Harder, Leon.

Leon put himself in her and she was moaning her loud that she pulled his hair which made him groan.

Leon: That hurt a lot baby.

Violetta: Sorry,  I didn't mean it.

They had the best time ever they put the blanket around and fell asleep.

A/N
Sorry I was so long to update it's been a busy weekend so I've kind of got delayed sorry Saturday I went out in the night and Sunday I went out is well in the night but I'll update more now sorry ❤❤❤❤