Chapter 26 ~

Leon woke up with a hangover he felt rough and he didn't know where he was, he felt someone on his chest but he was confused on how Violetta is on his chest.

Violetta: Well, good morning to you.

Leon: Oh, I feel so rough.

Violetta: That's called hang over.

Leon: Where am I?

Violetta: Your at my house on my sofa.

Leon: Wait a minute I came here drunk.

Violetta: Yes you did.

Leon: Violetta, whatever I said I didn't mean okay?

Violetts: You didn't say much you just kissed me then we had s*x and we fell to sleep.

Leon: Wait a minute you let me have s*x with you even though I was drunk? But I thought you were mad at me?

Violetta: Look just because you were drunk or I was mad I still can't deny my feelings for you Leon because I love you and your the one I see my future with and it doesn't matter if we don't get married because I don't care about that I just care that you will always be mine and never stop being mine.

Leon: No, Violetta I know how much you want to get married and well I guess we could get married.

Violetta: Wait a minute are you saying what I think your saying?

Leon: Yes, baby let's get married.

Violetta: You mean it or is this the hang over talking.

Leon: I wish it was.

Violetta:  Don't be like that.

Leon: I'm kidding, baby I really mean it let's get married.

Violetta: OH MY GOSH I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE MARRIED TO YOU AHH!!!

Leon: Baby, don't scream still got headache here.

Violetta: Sorry, I'm just so excited I'm going to officially become Mrs Vargas.

Leon: Yep, but you won't if you carry on screaming.

Violetta: Sorry.

Leon kissed her and she kissed him back it was a proper make out until they heard the door unlocked they quickly got dressed and sorted themselves out.

Herman: Ah, Leon what are you doing here?

Leon: Oh, I've come to sort out the problems with Violetta.

Herman: You better not be hurting my girl again.

Violetta: He's not dad, we're getting married.

Herman: I thought you didn't want to get married Leon.

Leon: Well, I changed my mind and besides there's nobody else like violetta I would want to marry.

Violetta: Isn't he adorable? *Hugs him*

Herman: Oh he's something that's for sure.

Leon: Well, I better go home now but I'll see you later beautiful *He kissed her cheek*

Violetta: Don't miss me to much.

Leon: You either.

He left, Herman didn't look happy.