Chapter 13 ~

Violetta woke up and went downstairs where she saw Olga making Federico's birthday cake and breakfast and then Herman and Angie walked downstairs with presents for Federico, so Violetta got her present for him and found the present she bought for her dad and Angie that she forgot to give them, but she thought of giving it later then Violetta's phone pinged, and she read the message.

Text message ~

Hey baby girl, I hope you're having a great morning I just wanted to text good morning since I can't say it to you, but I have sent you something it should come in the post, later, I hope you like it and hopefully, it will help you distract yourself then thinking of me all the time and missing me.

She blushed when she read it but she didn't reply because Federico disturbed her so she put her phone down and put his present around her back.

Federico: Morning, Sis.

Violetta: Morning Bro, dad, and mom are waiting for you downstairs.

Federico: Okay, what are you hiding?

Violetta: Uh, mom and dad's welcome home present I forgot to give to them, and I thought they were walking in, so I hid it.

Federico went downstairs and Violetta replied to Leon and went downstairs for breakfast, and they give Federico his presents and cards.

Herman: Happy birthday, son. Angie: Happy birthday, my handsome boy.

Federico Thank you, mom, and Dad.

Violetta coughed.

Federico: Yes thank you, sis.

When they ate the doorbell went so Federico answered it and it was the postman.

Federico: Ooh is it for me, *reads the label* Violetta?

Violetta: Oh, it's for me.

Federico: But it's not your birthday.

Violetta: No, but can I have it?

Federico: Why? Can I open it for YOU?

Violetta: No, I want to open it on my own.

Federico: Why can't I open it?

Violetta: Because it's privacy and your name isn't on their it's my name so give it to me.

He gave it to her, and she took it upstairs and shut the door, opened it, and saw a beautiful dress.

Violetta: A dress? When I'm going to be wearing a dress?

She texted Leon and he said enjoy your brother's birthday.

Violetta: I could wear it to Federico's surprise party.

Then Angie came in and saw her holding up the dress.