Chapter 4 ~

Violetta ~
After I left Leon's office I went to my office and I saw Diego and Federico sat in my office waiting for me, I walked in, and they looked at me as if I did something wrong.

Violetta: What's with the faces?

Federico: Where have you been?

Violetta: Uh, at home

Federico: No, you weren't because your house was empty.

Violetta: Okay, I was with Leon.

Diego: Why were you with him for?

Violetta: Because he signed the papers, he's part of the firm isn't that what we wanted?

Diego: How did you get him to sign it?

Violetta: Well, I had to talk to him about it, but he accepted after a while.

Diego: So that means Federico is Leon's point of contact, right?

Federico: Yes, sir.

Violetta: Uh, sure he is but we have a slight problem.

D/F: What?

Violetta: Leon only signed to the firm if I was his point contact because he didn't like the way Federico talked to him when we saw him,

Federico: That is pathetic, and you told him that it's not your job, right?

Violetta: Yes, of course, I did but he didn't agree with your attitude towards him, so he wants me to be his contact.

Diego: See and with Violetta, we will get better money and advertisement from Leon with Violetta's help.

Federico: If you say so.

Diego left and Federico closed the door and started shouting at Violetta.

Federico: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET LEON CALL YOU INSTEAD OF ME!!!

Violetta: WELL, IF YOU DIDN'T TALK TO LEON LIKE THE WAY YOU DID, HE WOULD HAVE YOU AS HIS CONTACT, BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE AND HE EVEN SAID IF I'M NOT HIS CONTACT HE WILL CANCEL ON US, SO DON'T RUIN THIS.

Federico: What? Do you like the guy? But you barely know him.

Violetta: That is none of your business.

Federico: Oh, so let me guess you went there early morning he signed the papers then he kissed you and you kissed back.

Violetta: I don't have to answer this question.

Federico: I'M YOUR BROTHER, I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO KNOW THESE THINGS NO, IN FACT, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING, I'M GOING TO SEE LEON RIGHT NOW AND HE CAN EITHER LEAVE YOU ALONE OR THE CONTRACT? OR AT LEAST HAVE ME AS HIS CONTACT?

Federico walked out and went to Leon's office block and saw him looking at a clipboard for delivery on surfboards he was doing a checklist, so he just walked right up to him.