Chapter 18 ~

Violetta ~
I got up and sat on the edge of the bed as I stretched my arms I walked to my window and pulled the curtains. I then got dressed to go downstairs singing I saw my dad sat at the table I joined him while Olga was serving breakfast. Then I thought I would get some air I was in my thoughts as I bumped into a guy, he had brown hair and he was tall and handsome, I was so happy it wasn't Leon, thankfully.

 Then I thought I would get some air I was in my thoughts as I bumped into a guy, he had brown hair and he was tall and handsome, I was so happy it wasn't Leon, thankfully

They walked and got ice cream and they got to know each other and was laughing is well until Sat down on a bench eating ice cream.

Caio: So you're into business? 

Violetta: Yeah, I follow my dad's footsteps.

Caio: I always wanted to follow my mom's footsteps and become a dancer.

Violetta: A dancer? 

Caio: Yeah I can show you some dances if you like. 

Violetta: Maybe another time. 

Caio: Yeah, what do you say to going on a date with me tonight? 

Violetta: Oh, uh I don't know I'm still trying to get over somebody. 

Caio: No problem here take my phone number and call me if you change your mind I'll be waiting for your call. 

Violetta: Okay, thank you here's my number .

They exchanged numbers and Violetta went home after a while she walked by the door closed and leaned on it and bit her lip.

Violetta ~ Was I wrong to turn Caio down he's a great guy but I dont think he has Leon's standards I still like Leon, I still want Leon's body but will Caio make me better will he heal my wounds shall I go on a date with? But it's only one date it...

Violetta ~
Was I wrong to turn Caio down he's a great guy but I dont think he has Leon's standards I still like Leon, I still want Leon's body but will Caio make me better will he heal my wounds shall I go on a date with? But it's only one date it's not like he asked me to be his girlfriend but what about Leon? I'm so confused no violetta your not Leon's with Melanie so you have to move on ugh why is it so difficult I went upstairs and took my jacket off and my shoes and I sat on my bed and started to write a song "How do you want me to love you"

A/N
How about that?
Do you think Violetta's going to go on a date with CAIO?
Did she write that song for Leon?
Is she going to get over Leon?
What about Leon is he with Melanie?
What do you think?
Find out in the next part
❤❤❤❤