n i n e t y t h r e e

We get back to the flat, and I flop down onto the sofa, watching something on Netflix. Phil joins me shortly after, and we sit so closely together that I'm practically on his lap, and he settles little kisses on my cheek every now and then.

"I love you," I say out of the blue.

"I love you too. I can't imagine falling in love with anyone else, and I don't want to."

"Me too. I think I- I want to spend my life with you." 

"Then you will." He says, pulling me closer, and I turn my head and pull his face towards mine, smashing our lips together.

"I'm gonna go out somewhere alone tomorrow, it'll only take a little while, and I'll tell you where I went as soon as I get back, but it's a surprise."

"O-Okay, maybe I'll go somewhere too."

"Good! Sometimes I worry you'll get sick of spending so much time with me."

"Phil, I could never get sick of you."

"And I, you."

"I had fun today, with Louise and Zoe," I say after a pause.

"Yeah, it was great, but I was mainly concentrating on you, like always." He answers with a smirk.

"Is that your excuse for losing all of the rounds of Mario Kart, and Twister?" I ask with a giggle.

"Of course."

"I think I might head to bed, I'm a little tired. You can stay up if you want."

"If you're not awake when I go to bed, then good night." He says, giving me one last kiss.

"Good night, Philly."