Chapter 20

Charlene's POV

I went looking around the school for Derek. He may be ignorant and over sensitive, but he is my brother after all. I'm not completely heartless.

When I finally find him in the great hall, I dragged him off to a quiet corner.

" Charlie? I thought you weren't talking to me? " He said to me, confused as ever.

" Whatever. I just need you for this. " I said. " And don't call me that or next time I'll go through with those spells. "

" OK, OK, what is it?" He said.

" Something. " I said.

" If it's dangerous or involves hurting people count me out. " He said.

" I-it's quite the opposite really! " I stuttered. I knew he wasn't going to like this, but I've got to keep him safe. " There's something going on at the school, and I'm getting us out of here. "

" What?! What is happening that I don't know about Charlie?! " He asked.

" There's no time to explain, just know that it's very unsafe here, and I'm leaving here no matter what. " I said. " And don't call me that! "

" Just tell me! " He said. I sighed.

" A few months ago, me and Ebony found something in the woods. We still don't know what was going on, but Ebony got chased by a dragon and I think that's a pretty bad sign. " I said sarcastically.

" What?! Is she OK? What about the teachers?! Didn't they find out? " He said.

" No they didn't, and they won't. So, you coming or not? " She snapped.

" That's wrong Charlie! We can't leave everyone here in danger! " He said. I pointed my wand at his foot and cast a zapping charm at his toes. " Ouch! OK OK, Charlene. "

" You can't leave them but I certainly can. " I said. " Their fate is in my hands now. "

" What about Sera and Mia? Are you just going to let them stay here? " He said.

" Well, unless I absolutely had to bring them along.. " I muttered.

" I won't leave without them, if at all. " He said.

" Fine, fine. I'll take them along. " I gave in.

" OK, but I still don't like the idea of this.. " He said.

" You're impossible to please, you know! " I snapped again.

" Sorry.. " He said.

" It's fine. See you tomorrow. You go tell Potter and Weasley. " I said. With that, I left to go to her common room, so fast Derek didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

____

A/n

So yeah, SK has started school now and I haven't so this will be updated less :P
~+~+ Coral~Chan