Notes and Prologue.

Hello dear readers.

A quick note before reading.

This is the third book in the Yugioh zexal series,

so if this is your first look into this story series,

then please click the links below in external link. It will make more sense than start reading in the middle of the series.

If you are familiar with the other works then please continue of course.

Have fun reading.

Decided to do a quick run of the opening, adding Zaira into it.

She shows first time at 0.14 along with Ray. Ray hugging Zaira, who seems to not care one bit. Then Number 24 Cy appears, tumbling down his mistress, and Ray in the process, letting out a happy wolfy roar.

Zaira shows again around 0.39 where Yuma almost merge with Astral into Zexal. Zaira shown in red/magenta outlines attacks with C24 Cyclone beast chaos wolf. Then switches over to Yuma and Astral completely merged.

Lastly around 0.51 where they introduce the characters at the ending, Zaira is there Jumping in together with Ray, at the end of the opening.

(yeah Zaira is not so important in this first opening. But didn't want to reveal too much lol. Hope you liked it though)

Prologue.

Dear Diary..

Guess what I am back, and ready to write the second part of my tale of adventures with Yuma and the crew. Although I am sorry for have waited so long. I had been very hesitating around this part. I mean this part is very personal for me. Posting this in here could have great consequences. Even with lock and key, knowing Yuma, he will accidently, properly read it anyway. How he manage, I do not know, but he is very persistent. As you properly already realized. So well ended up wanting to post the rest of the tale, even though it is very.. what is the word.. sad? Tragic? Depressing? I don't know. Of course with happiness... somewhere, but hard to remember, with all the bad stuff going around. Destiny clearly had harsh plans for me. I can tell you that. Okay deep breath and.. Well everything else began with after the WDC and the events with Dr. Faker and the barians...