Unexpected events.

A,N: Hello dear readers. Here is the next chapter! Man can't believe I am already here. I mean after this chapter the Sargasso event begins. I really appreciate you all wanna read this story. It motivates me a lot. Have fun reading though.

Yuma's p.o.v.

Yuma ran through the piers of Heartland city. He was in a hurry. Ray had contacted him over the gazer, luckily without Zaira or Astral noticing, and was therefore on the way down to the harbor. Ray had sounded urgent, so Yuma was worried that he was in some kind of trouble. He was a barian police detective after all. Anything could have happened.

"Ray! Ray it is me!" Yuma uttered worriedly in the gazer. He was soon at the coordinates Ray had send him, and he really hoped nothing had happened to his friend. Cracking sounds could be heard in his gazer now.

"Yuma you gotta hurry please!" he could then hear Ray say. Seconds later he let out a scream, making Yuma even more worried. It sounded like he was jolted.

"Ray?! Ray you there?" Yuma uttered worriedly, but there was no responds.

However Yuma didn't waste much time. He rushed towards the coordinates Ray had showed him, and soon found a giant red Barian sphere field. It was a little up in the air over the container boxes but was also so big you couldn't oversee it when getting as close as Yuma did. Yuma was starting in disbelief at what he was seeing. Inside the sphere field was two individuals dueling. Yuma noticed Ray right away, but he didn't know the opponent that he was dueling, but he was clearly a barian. The stranger was having similar look as Girag and Alito when he faced them in their barian form. Although most of this barian's body was covered in a purple cloak with hoodie, and therefore only showed Yuma a little bit of grey hair. He was having duel monsters on his field though, indicating that he had just ended his turn, and Ray was up.

"Oh no Ray!" Yuma shouted and made the two duelists aware of him.

"Reporting for duty Yuma?" Ray questioned and turned a little towards him. He was surprisingly down on one feet and didn't look good at all.

"Yeah sure, but who is that?" he asked and looked at the strange barian. The barian was staring back at him with cold purple eyes.

"An unwelcome intrusion. We will finish this later" the barian proclaimed and disappeared quickly through a barian portal.

Yuma could hear Ray shout at him, while the barian sphere field got dissolved and made Ray land beside Yuma. He didn't seem to be in a healthy condition, so Yuma tried supporting him as much as he could.

"Ray! Oh no are you okay?" Yuma asked in a worried tone. "Who was that guy?".

"Yeah I manage" Ray replied and groaned a little. He looked up at Yuma "As for your question. That was Vector and he is the worst barian of them all. We have been after him for years". Yuma looked puzzled at him.

"Vector? He did seem nasty" he then commented. Ray groaned a little at that.

"Listen Yuma, I have a very special mission for you" Ray informed him and was up on his feet's again. Yuma was saluting respectfully now so Ray continued "I am leaving you in charge to protect this world now. I have a feeling Vector will strike again, and I need you to be the one defeating him".

"Heard and understood sir" Yuma replied dutifully, but then turned puzzled towards Ray "Hold on! If he is such a bad guy, why are you leaving him to me? Wouldn't you be more suited for it?". Ray send him a little smile.

"I have fate in your dueling abilities Yuma, That and I am on a mission myself" Ray then informed him. Yuma looked even more curious at him.

"What kind of mission?" he then asked. Ray sighed again.