Listen to your heart Part 2.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. I have good news. Besides updating only 5 chapters are left before closing book 3 and begin the last book. Book 4. Yihar. Can't even believe I am this far in the story. It is all thanks to you readers and your encouragement and love for the story. Thank you so much. That and I have glasses now so less headache and sight problems. I am on a roll lol. Have fun reading the story. By the way this picture is this ruins number. Cool right.

Shark's p.o.v.

A little earlier.

"Reginald, Reginald Kastle!".

That was the first thing Shark heard as he woke up rather groggy. His whole body felt heavy and he sighed in distress. His head felt like it got slammed by a hammer. That and everything around him felt rather hot.

"What...?" He hissed annoyed. More to make the voice talking to him shut up than anything else. "Who's calling?".

That was until he opened his eyes and found him in a peculiar situation. He was surrounded in hot lava, on a not very solid rock formation, in the middle of this lava sea. To make matters worse, he was unable to move. His hands were clearly tied up. It felt like metal, so he figured he was stuck to some or tied up by it.

"What the heck?!" He hissed angrily as he tried to wiggle himself out of his bindings.

"I will recommend you not doing that. We are tied up together and your movements makes the metal cut into my wrist" Another voice then said, making Shark's eyes narrow in suspicion.

That had been the voice who had talked before and by the sounds of it was male. A voice he actually recognized.

"Dumon?!" he sneered in an angry tone "What are you doing here? Are you in on this? Is this some kind of barian trap?". He could hear the gray-haired boy snort.

"If It was, I would not be in the same predicament as you" the barian answered "I suspect this ruin's guardian captured you as well?". Shark growled angrily as he remembered how the wolves had attacked him earlier.

"Yeah" he then admitted "When I get my hands on whatever that thing is, I will kill her. Mark my words!".

He could hear Dumon hum at that. Shark found it a little annoying he couldn't get a good look at the gray barian, who was clearly sitting at the opposite direction of his. The closest thing was a close glans if he tried to turn his head, but that was difficult to do duo to the circumstances.

"Wait hold on? Why are you here Dumon? Are you here for this ruins number too?" Shark then questioned rather puzzled. Dumon sighed deeply at that.

"Believe it or not, I was not able to track this number ruin on our map. This guardian just appeared out of nowhere in barian world and succeeded in her attempt in kidnapping me" the barian replied "Something about Zaira and danger".

"Yeah. I heard something about that we are bargain tools for Zaira" Shark replied and hissed. It was weird having a normal conversation with his enemy. That was for sure.

"Oh. I do not like that" Dumon mused coldly "Zaira will be compelled to rescue us, and as she does, she will walk right into this guardian's trap. Whatever that might be". At that Shark snort coldly.

"Don't count Zaira out just yet. She is tough" he replied proudly.

"I do not doubt Zaira's abilities. I have been witnessing them firsthand myself" Dumon replied just as firmly "In sense of power, Zaira might have the upper hand, but this guardian uses trickery. You never know what to expect. It might use us as a means for Zaira to surrender. Our first priority would be for us to escape so Zaira does not need to worry about us".