Spheres, the barian and dragons?! Part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys. Here is the next chapter. Have fun reading. It is not as long as the other chapters, but hope that is ok. Please give me a comment or feedback on what you think. Would like to improve myself as writer. Thank you so much for your time.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I was staring as this dragon appeared on to the field. My head was pulsating dangerously ever since it had appeared, but besides that nothing. No memory. No recognition. Nothing! I only had a slight feeling that I had seen the dragon before, and that had not been in my nightmare this morning. No I had seen this creature before, but where? That I didn't know. Yuma and Astral were both rather horrified as well. Astral couldn't believe what he was seeing, and I understood him completely. How could an Over one hundredth number card even exist?

"Number 107?! What is that about?" Yuma said and gasped "I thought there were only 100 number cards". I nodded in agreement at that.

"Correct" Astral uttered "My missing memory was split to only 100 number cards. I am quite confused. Number 107 should not exist".

I nodded at that too, and looked over at Yuma. He looked very frightened, but then who could blame him. This was the dragon from his dream after all. The sound of an engine could suddenly be heard, and Shark's magenta motorcycle jumped out from nowhere, hitting the scene with quick movements. I could see Shark and Rio on it, as the motorcycle stopped up beside Tori down there. Luckily she was up and running after her event with Mizar and the blast. She, as well as Shark and Rio, was looking worriedly up at us.

"What is that thing?" Shark questioned and looked at the sphere we were encased in. He clenched his fists. "Zaira, Yuma, are you two okay?".

Yuma didn't respond to Shark's question. He was still staring down the dragon, but I turned around, and looked down at my boyfriend with a worried expression.

"Reginald what are you doing here?" I questioned, but then rolled my eyes at my stupid question. That really didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was here. "We are okay, for now, but we can't leave this thing, before Yuma has won the duel".

I could hear my boyfriend hiss angrily before he managed to say something.

"Just.. just stay tough, do you hear me" he tried saying in an encouraging tone. There were really not anything else he could say or do here. I just nodded back to him.

"Tough eh. Being tough is not enough against my Galaxy eyes tachyon dragon" Mizar then said and snort "But don't take my word for it. Take my dragons. Attack my mighty beast!".

And that it did. However luckily Yuma activated Utopia's eff, and were gonna use an Ou to protect itself. Sadly that didn't go as well as we had hoped. Mizar's dragon had some special eff's. By using one Ou, Utopia loses all of it special eff, and since Yuma used an card effect, Tachyon dragon gained 1000 att points, and can attack again. My eyes widened in horror at that.

"Yuma, Zaira, brace yourself. This does not bode well for us" Astral uttered rather shocked. "So listen. We must double our effort and duel like never before, if we hope to stand a chance of winning".

"Oh please. Your effort would be in vain. This duel is already mine!" Mizar then proclaimed and once again his eyes were fixated on me. I hissed angrily. What was his problem here? He should quit staring already.

"Go Tachyon Dragon! Attack with tachyon spiral of destruction!" Mizar then shouted and made his dragon fire a giant blast towards Yuma and Astral, which send them flying to the end of the sphere field.

The blast wasn't close to me at all, me being on the sideline, but I couldn't just stand here and do nothing. I rushed forward as Yuma was hitting the sphere field. I managed to come behind him, and caught him, before we both got sent flying into the sphere field with a lot of pressure. Electricity got sent through us as we hit it, and we both let out a scream when we got electrified. Yuma even felt forward as the sphere shook of off, which was weird. I was hit as well, but I didn't collapse like that. Guess I had more stamina that Yuma or something.