Offensive counters part 1.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Sorry for the wait you guys. Sprained my index finger, so had to learn how to write with another finger, while the other was tied up. But I managed. Ha-ha so proud. Hope you like the chapter though, and comment. Love your feedback so far. It is motivating. 😊

Barian's p.o.v.

Inside some kind of factory was the barians, Alito and Girag, present. They were currently using this place as their hideout. They were both having some kind of break. Girag was watching tv. The music of the singer Scarlet starling could be heard from it. However both Girag and Alito were staring out in the air. They were both down in the dumps right now. Girag sighed deeply.

"Mizar has been putting us down ever since he showed up here" he mused out and sighed deeply again "He says, that if we fail again we are through. What should we do Alito?". The brown haired boy snort firmly at that.

"The answer is simple. We have to succeed. So I am going to challenge Yuma Tsukumo, Zaira Wroom and Astral" Alito now uttered.

"Wha challenge them face to face?!" Girag uttered shocked and got up on his feet's "You know what will happen to you if you lose don't yer?!".

"Yeah I know" Alito replied and send him a firm look "But I don't care Girag. As a matter of fact I welcome the danger. I mean it! I am willing to put my own future on the line, to prove I can outduel either one of them".

"I won't let you do this" Girag replied in a cold tone, but Alito refused to listen and wandered off outside somewhere. Girag sneered angrily, and in rage, he smashed the tv with a giant kick. He couldn't believe Alito was ready to risk everything here.

"If he messes this up, he is gonna be sorry big time. That fool" He sneered.

Outside was Alito, standing on the top of the water tower. He was watching heartland city in the horizon. He was so ready for this.

"This would be the most dangerous duel I ever had. Weather it is Zaira or Yuma I am facing. I just can't wait!" Alito uttered in a happy smile and clenched his fists.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I was not fully sure where I was. All I knew was that I was in a place filled with crystals. There were crystals everywhere. All in these red and beautiful colors. It was rather fascinating. It was like I was drawn to this place for some reason. I felt like a ghost. Maybe I were considered I could go into Astral form, but I was not sure if this were reality or just another dream. Whatever reason I was floating/flying passed all those crystals and tundra's. From up here it actually looked like some city. I didn't mind it much and continued on my journey. The next thing I found was this giant red palace who I curiously entered. No one seems to be in there as I entered the hallways, and giant throne room, but at the same time I were pulled somewhere else. Soon I was standing at this bright magenta door, who lead to who knows where. This place called me for some reason. As the ghost I were, I went through it pretty easy, and a simple room met my gaze. Walls colored in the same bright magenta color as the door, along with these crystals. A bed with the same colored covers on. Well there were many weird things in here, and everything at first peeked my interest. Then my eyes wandered to a desk, who was decorated almost as an altar. With lights, a picture who was extremely blurry, and a wait a deck case? It was encased in a bright shiny crystal, and inside of it was cards, but like the picture it was too blurry for me to see. I couldn't help myself. I knew I was a ghost. The awareness in this dream was quite scary actually, but even so. I knew I had to touch it. The deck case. However as I did, a bright light were suddenly shining around me, and laughter could be heard.