Battle at Sargasso. Unexpected surprises.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. It was a little difficult since I couldn't really start and end it. However hope you find it interesting at least. Have fun reading.

Unknown's p.o.v.

In an unknown place, where only wind and darkness emitted, was a girl sitting down, and she was humming to herself. All so that the boredom would be driven away. Sadly, that didn't help much, and the girl ended with getting up from whatever she was sitting and moved around. However, she didn't seem unhappy or anything. She actually began singing. It was the same melody she just had hummed a moment ago.

"You'll say I finally see how time stops, and everything that hurts us, drop of" she sang beautifully and nodded in improvement of herself.

"Trying to figure out what looks right, because that can't take away that you are mine".

At that, she chuckled a little and placed her hand at a stony wall. The darkness was roaming around her, but it didn't seem like she minded it that much. No, what annoyed her right now was the wind, which was once again blowing all around her.

"I know you're here" she then said in a loud voice and sighed deeply "Why don't you show yourself?"

"As you wish" a voice then replied and... the girl closed her eyes quickly as golden light emitted around the darkness.

Then she turned towards someone who was dressed in golden ropes. It didn't surprise the girl much - she had seen the stranger before. Instead, she snorted in a rather annoyed tone.

"You really need to stop spying on me" she growled angrily. "Otherwise, I might just refuse to listen and force you out of here next time."

"You won't succeed at that," the voice replied and chuckled a little. "I am, after all, the superior out of the both of us". At that, the girl snorted again.

"I can try. There is nothing that can stop me from doing just that," she then replied back in a firm voice. "I can guess why you are here. You are here because of...".

"Her, yes!" the voice interrupted in a quick matter. "She is in great danger and...".

"Let me guess: you want to go save her? Correction, save both of them, without regarding the ancient laws that forbids us from meddling in this foolish war?" the girl pointed out in a firm voice "Are you out of your damn mind?"

"I believe not" the voice mused slowly and sighed deeply. "And what difference does it make to break one of the ancient laws? They have already been broken once before...".

"... and now you want to go down to his level? Wow, good choice. Now we just need the Astrals to break it too, and we don't need to uphold this stupid law anyway" the girl interrupted in a sarcastic voice and snorted. "You do realize that those laws are there for a reason, which I know for a fact that you aware of, right? You're just acting this way because you're losing hope. Hope and patience, I might add."

"Well, can you blame me? They were so close. They were within my grasp and I... I let them sink right through my hands," the voice replied in a sad tone. "And now, when the danger is so high, I am forced to stay and let things play out. They might...".

"Welcome to my world pal" The girl interrupted and sighed. Then she turned towards the guest in front of her. "Which brings me back to... why in the world you are here?". The guest sighed deeply and looked at her with sad eyes.