A fair of trouble part 2.

A,N: I am so sorry. So sorry for late update. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Sadly, I had been having a terrible depression and for that I didn't find a reason to write. Let's just say this is a long break for me instead then lol. I am sadly not fully up to date and I also don't think there will be any structure in my updates at all. But I will update at some point. But for my late absence I have at least made a real action filled chapter. There happens so much at the fair that I had to split it in three parts. So hope you have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

In the meantime.

"Ahr those caramel noddle's are outstanding!" Yuma uttered as he stuffed his face with the food he just had brought.

Ray just sighed deeply as Yuma stopped at another stand to buy some octopus ball. Yuma had been eating none stop since he found all the food stands and it was driving Ray a little crazy. Only good thing that had given him was that Dumon hadn't had a chance to do a move on them. That and he hadn't seen his human form that often. Ray just hoped Dumon didn't recognize him or there would be trouble. Not that Ray minded it much. He had many plans up his sleeve. Then he would just have to go to plan B. He preferred plan B too.

"Time for dessert. I love to have a Sunday ice cream. Any stands around?" Yuma then questioned and looked around on the fun fair stands. Ray sighed deeply.

"Ah... Hey Yuma, don't you have more important things to do right now than keep eating?" he then questioned the lobster haired boy.

"Hu? Oh yeah now that you mention it I would love to drink a milkshake" Yuma responded and made Ray sigh deeply inside. It seemed like Yuma had completely forgotten the real reason they were here.

"Yuma, I have noticed you have the capacity to inject far more food and drinks than the average human" Astral then suddenly commented and made Yuma look bewildered at him. He hummed a little.

"Yeah I guess I am hungrier than most people" Yuma then replied slowly.

"Or perhaps your stomach simply enjoys the excise" Astral replied quickly.

"Hmm Yeah that could be it too" Yuma said and shrugged a little.

He didn't care much there. Ray however did. He needed to have Yuma enter that couples duel tournament, but since he was partner less that didn't happen. Ray snort inside again. Guess I am returning back to plan A then and make Dumon take care of him. Ray bit his lip. One thing was that Dumon was here at the funfair. Another thing was him dueling and use barian power. Ray had a feeling Zaira could sense that and he didn't want those two to meet yet. For his own selfish reasons of course. As luck so happens he didn't have to. Something got in between. Or in this case someone.

"Oh Yuma" A voice suddenly said and Yuma, Astral and Ray turned towards the girl who had spoken. Anna Kaboom was standing in front of them and she was dressed in a girl school uniform. Yuma looked bewildered at her.

"Anna what's with the get up?" he then asked.

"Hehe I just enrolled here as a student here" Anna then explained and smiled a little "And now that I officially part of the school, I can enter the couples duel with you".

"Ah what? You and me?" Yuma uttered in a scared tone.

"Don't disappoint me or else!" Anna yelled and grabbed her blaster who she was carrying on her back. She pointed it firmly at Yuma.

"Ah okay. Just put down the blaster Anna. We are a team!" Yuma uttered sacredly.

"Good. Then hop up and let's get going!" Anna replied firmly and pointed at her now flying blaster.